Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

"Don't you do that to my girlfriend!!!" Screamed GKoN
"Girlfriend?" asked Elindil, "She's the lady of the green kirtle!"
"Look pal," said Rf, suddenly getting jealous that the knight's afferctions were turned elsewere. "Like I said, HE'S MINE!!!"

Reepicheepfan was slightly shocked at her Jelousy of the Knights affections. She scowled, "hmmm...not again" she thought...out loud she said "I think there was something in the last Butterfinger I ate."
"No" said Unleavend, popping in, "its got to do with the fact that you like One eyed One horned flying Purple People eaters. And are dressed in a stormtrooper suit....here" she tossed a bag to RF "theres a side room over there, I stopped and grabbed you some regular clothes, stormtrooper suits are so unconfterable!"
"What were you a profesional storm trooper once?" asked GKON
"No" said Unleavend "I was a profesional uniform designer once and I designed those! Blek, my least favorite of all my projects!"

Then she grabbed the frying pan that lay on the floor and knocked the knight a good blow to the head w/ it. Then she poured some more of her potion down his throat. "Does someone have a MP3 player?" She asked. The lady of the green kirtle mumbled something. Derhelm approached her from behind and stelthily slipped her and in to the lady's pocked and pulled out an ipod.
"Here's one!"
"What song does it have?" she asked herself as she scolled down the play list. "Hmmm...Doesn't look good...Wait!" The very last song was a love song. W/ a smile Unleavened set the song on repeat, and gave it to the knight. "This should work rather quickly."
Sure enough a few minutes later the knight awoke w/ full rememberence of his actions. Needless to say he felt rather foolish.

"Now do I get to settle the score?!?!?!?!" asked Reepfan. "Somebody keep her away from me!" cried GKON in horror! "B-but why GKONY snookie poo?" asked RF in a sickly sweet tone.

The great wizard had not remained idle, but came to GKoN and aimed his staff at him. "We must join with him, GKoN," said the wizard with a look of insanity in his eyes. "We must join with Sauron! And together, we will rule this Narnia and Middle-earth! Or else you will have to face the wrath of Reepfan..."

GKoN's knees were knocking together he was so nervous and wasn't sure what he should do, but just then...

Sauron and Soroman enter stage left, again, talking like old friends.
"I'm with you!" Said Curmo.
Soroman blinked then replied, "Oh good! Stand over there."
Then suddenly Sauron began to wield his horrible strength on those persent. "Leave them Alive!" Soroman commanded smiling maniacly.
"Please!" Cried Elindil, trying to solve the situation diplomaticly, "What have you against us?!"
"You, All of you! Have joined in alliance with...HER!" He pointed a long, wicked finger at Unleavened.
"Wait...Her?" Said RF, "The loony one?"
"Yes! The traitor!" He drew his lightsaber. "Souron, get them!...but leave her to me" With that he came at Uneavened.
"Here" said Elindil, tossing her a lightsaber, just before she was swept off her feet by a blast from a blast from Sauron.
"Oooh, Purple!" Unleavened said delightedly as she switched the devise on. Soon the wizzard was upon her. They fought and talked all at once.
"Look, I know my testimony put you in the lock up for a while..."
"100 years!"
"Well, that's standard for wizzards...but you did kill my father!"
"No, Unleavened...
" You really should have tried the insanity plea."
"Stop interupting!"
"Fine!"
A slash fell severing Unleavened's wing from her body. She stumbled back and found herself standing on a projection just over a bottomless abyss...that no one had noticed before...
"No, Unleavened! I AM YOUR FATHER!!"
"Noooooo!...but that explains the whole pipe thing."
"And she's your mother" he pointed to the lady of the green kirdle
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Unleavened made a leap into the darkness below! but she could be herd as she fell, "Ugh! No wonder I repressed my parentage!"

Last edited:
"LOOK!" yelled Reepfan. Everybody stopped and stared at her. "I dont care what all of you do-"
"But I am Unleavends father!" interupted Saurumon!
"Hush!" said Reepfan pointing her finger at him. He wimpered (because hes superstious and he thinks that if a mouse points a finger at you for to long you die). "Now, I dont care a bit about what the rest of you do, or whos whos father, but....Gkony snookie poo is mine!" with that she rushed GKON and attacked him with her bare claws. Everybody shrugged and went back to fighting.

From the depths of the abyss came Unleavends voice "A-A- a little help here!!" nobody answered...."Gosh people are so inconsiderate!" snapped Unleavend as she continued to climb up!

"NOW JUST A DADBURNED MINUTE THERE,MISSY!" shouted the knight, holding her @ arms length again. "If you wanna smack someone, go smack my clone he's the one who plugged me w/ those lovey arrows to begin with!" The knight set RF down somewhere and shimmied up a tall tower lookin' thingy. He pulled out his new n' trusty secret weapon, which he kept close by. It was...A BOTTLE OF HABANERO HOT SAUCE!! :D Everyone looked up when the saw the green movement to see the devastatingly hot stuff. "GET THAT THING AWAY FROM HIM!HE'LL LIKELY USE IT!!!" Screamed Curumo, as the knight took off the cap. "Now then...Once I-GAAAAAH!!!!!" He shouted as RF had pulled out a chainsaw and was trying to cut down the tower. "How can she-Anywho...BONZAI!!!" He said w/ a leap! He jumped off the tower and landed next to the chasm and helped Unleavened up. He opened a little slot in her lightsaber and put a drop of Habanero hotsauce in. "This outta fix Curumo good!" He turned to RF, who was madder than a...er, reguardless, the knight had no wish to try to outmanuever a talking mouse w/ a chainsaw, so he turned round and whipped out a borrito! "Try it!" he said, stuffing it in the lady of the Green Kirte's mouth before she could protest. "GULP!" Her face turned red..."WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!PUT IT OUT!!!!WATER!!!MILK!!!GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" She shouted and ran round the room, smoke started to fill the air. "Watch it, she could explode!" Said Elindil, who was about to waylay a goon, and the smoke filled the room rapidly and soon everyone was staggering round. "I GOT ONE!!!" Shouted Unleavened, who bopped someone! "OW!UNLEAVENED IT'S ME!" Shouted Ben, whom Unleavened had gotten in the haze. "We wants it...we needs it.." "CLANG!" Apparently Smeagol had tried to steal the knight's hot sauce, but mistakenly grabbed RF's Cd, and was bopped atop his head by Curumo, who thought he was Unleavened! "WHERE IS SHE!!!?" Elindil shouted, bopping two people simultaneously. Unfortunately she'd bopped Bilbo's trunk and one of Ben's stormtroopers. "I GOT HER!!!!I GOT THE GREEN LADY!!!" Shouted RF, who had Dernhelm in a headlock :eek: The knight slipped away in the smoke, and, decloaking a small starfighter he headed for a far off world, namely Narnia :D ...

Elindil, being half elf and not as stupid as everyone thought, muttered a spell that would let her see through the smoke. She saw GKoN RUNNING away. So she jumped on Bilbo and began following him.
"You come back here right now!!!" She shreiked
"Why???" Asked GKoN
"Because If you don't I'll put a spell on you!!!"
"Really? Go ahead." GKoN laughed, "You're not magical!"
"We'll see about that!" Sneered Elindil, and muttered a spell. Instantly all of GKoN's hair fell out!!!
"Wops..."said Elindil, "wrong spell."

RF was furious!! She took out her chainsaw and started running around waving it in the air. "GKON YOU GET YOUR DUMB LITTLE JERK OF A BUT BACK HERE!!! ALLS I'M GONNA DO IS CUT OF ONE FINGER! JUST ONE!!!" Elindil muttered another spell and GKON froze where he stood. Then she muttered a third spell and the smoke cleared. Everybody laughed at GKON who had absolutely no hair on his head. But before RF could do anything she put a freeze spell on everybody in the room. Unfortenetly she put it on herself too....so she couldnt even mutter a undo spell...."Good going!" shouted Dernhelm

However, there was one more powerful who could undo the spell. Sauran murmured something (of couse it was soroman who thought it, b/c of the whole mind control thing, but knowing Sauron was more powerful he transmitted it to him instead.). Soroman laughed evilly as he alone was unfrozen. "Ha! Now you are all at my mercy!" He taunted. "BUT the wonder thing about this is...I HAVE NO MERCY...so you're all doomed." He laughed again, and continued monologing for the next 10 minutes. Unbenouced to him however, Unleavened was melting for she still had her pipe on her, and had foolishly forgotten to put it out. Luckily it did not set her spiffy oufit ablaze. As the wizzard finished his speech, unleavened reached the point where she was mobile. Teeth chattering, she switched on her lightsaber and placed it at Soroman's neck from behind.
"Surrender now, or forfit your life!" She demanded. He turned to her chuckling.
"Go ahead. Kill me, your own flesh and blood."
Unleavened faltered.
"You can't kill me! And don't forget, no one's died yet in this thread. It's far too friendly."
"I-I can't" Unleavened gasped. "I can't do it." She dropped her weapon...

"Ok, enough of the dramatics! yeah yeah I know its 'dramatic entrence' but for right now put them aside, and let me go so I can take out the dumb dumb up ahead of me. The one you call a knight. Just do it please?"

Dernhelm, who had escaped being frozen, (at least, I think I must have, as I spoke...?) turned to Reepicheep. "Look, would an apology do?"

Reepicheep considered...

But alas, the knight had froze w/ his hot sauce bottle opened, and the stuff had been dripping out upon him the whole time, causing his hand to become unfrozen. He reached into his quiver and pulled out a gooey green-tipped arrow,and plucked himself! He jumped up w/ a shout and was instantly unfrozen, and all his hair was back in place. :D "AHEM!That was quite uncalled for." He said turning to Elindil, as a gaggle of stormtroopers burst through the door! :eek: "FREEZE!" one shouted. "Too late." Said Unleavened, as the stormtroopers scanned the room. "There he is, GRAB HIM!" The lead one said, pointing @ the knight. "OH COME ON!I've already been blasted-" He was cut off by the whine of a blaster set to stun, and fell to the floor limp.

The stormtroopers grabbed the knight and ran out before Unleavened could bring her souped-up lightsaber to bear on em. The sound of a starship was heard and another shuttle went into hyperspace, just visible out of the viewport of the room where mostly everyone was still frozen. "NOOOOOOO!!!!" Shouted Ben, who noticed that Unleavened had followed the stormtroopers aboard the shuttle...

"Stop the dramatics?" murmered Unleavened as she wandered about the ship searching for something of intrest...like the crys of a knight being tickle tourchered and the like. "I can't do that! I'm a melodramatic writer!"

Back at..the other place...(where were we anyway?) The others were speculating if they should go after the ship or not. After all Unleavened and GKoN did cause an aweful lot of trouble...come to think of it they caused most of the trouble. Ben of course voted to go after them. "Poor Unleavened will be troubled for life if she wanders in space w/o settling the issues she has w/ her father!"
"That's right!" interjected soroman, "That little brat and I have a score to settle!"
"That's not what I ment!"
RF voted w/ Ben b/c she still hadn't gotten her hands on GKoN.

(we were in space...i'd been taken captive by the lady of the Green Kirte and her slave traders while we were on our way to Narnia...now Unleavened and the knight are aboard an imperial shuttle, all the rest are on the green lady's ship...WHERE DID CHAKAL GET TO??? :D )
"NEVER!!!" shouted the knight. "Are you sure?" Said a slick looking imperial officer. "Very well...INCREASE THE FEATHER TREATMENT!" With that the stormtrooper next to him pushed a button on the back of the droid that was tickling the knight, and it began to tickle faster and faster..."GAAAAAHHHH!!!NEVER!!!I SHALL NEVER TELL YOU THE LOCATION OF THE PLANET OF THE HOT SAUCE ELVES!!!" shouted the knight... :D

"Dog-gone-it!" shouted Reepfan. Then a whole string of swear words left her mouth. They then Hi-jacked the Lady of the Green-Kirtle's shuttle.

"Finally." thought Reepfan. She jumped on board and snuck around the imerial shuttle, luckly she still hadnt had a chance to change into the clothes that Unleavend had brought her. So she was still in the storm-trooper suit. Following the sounds of laughing, Reepfan found GKON. She stuck her helmet on her head, and stepped into the room. "You are all wanted by Gondor Knight of Narnia, Sith Lord, Ruler of the World, in the steering room."
"Are you sure?" asked the head tickler. "We were told to tickle him until he talked."
"I was sent to do that" said Reepfan. All the storm-troopers left.
"Good" GKON thought, "Its just one I can handle one"
Reepfan ripped off her helmet."Shoot" thought GKON
"Hello Snookie Wookie Poo!" And with that she began tickling mercilesly.....

She was in there for about an hour, tickling GKON, when all the sudden thourgh the door the sounds of....

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Screamed GKoN, "I'm sooooooooo sorry!!! I take it back, I take it all back!!! I'll do anything if you, stop!!! Anything!!!!!!!"
"Anything?" Asked Rf, "hmmmmmm...alright, I'll be right back..."
With that Rf left the room and returned, carrying the chainsaw. "This won't hurt a bit." She laughed evily, "It'll hurt a lot!!!"

Back