Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

The scream awoke Dernhelm. "Wha–? Oh no. Not again!" She stood up, and went to see what was going on.

Reep shook her head, "You imbeciles!" than when neither Elindil or Unleavend were looking she stold the chocolate and gobbled it up! By the time Dernhelm relized that they were fighting over chocolate and she wanted some too everybody was eating again!!

Just then the doors to the Chamber burst open!A tall stranger walked in, a hat atop his head and a badge on his chest that read "Marshal". Everyone stopped to stare @ him, and he looked round the room, he held something in his right hand. "I'm a lookin'..." He said, "For this hombre." He unrolled a wanted poster that had a pic of the knight on it :eek: ! 'WANTED: GONDOR KNIGHT OF NARNIA For Cattle rustling and willful dufferin'.Reward:22 cents.' it read. "He's a malicious sort and has a big list o' charges against him." The marshal said, unrolling a huge list that rolled to the other end of the room. "He's wanted for: Willful dufferin', Cattle rustlin', habanero pepper growin', operating a starship w/o a permit, starship hijackin'..."The marshal went on for about 30 mins or so till he got half way through the list "You get the idea. If you see him, bring him in and you get 22 cents." with that the marshal hung the wanted poster on the door and went out again. The knight, who was still in the corner rummaging through a bag, looked up. "Did i hear something about cattle rustlin'?" He asked, holding a pie. Everyone stopped and stared at him, then at the poster, and back at the knight. "What?Is there something-" He paused and looked behind him, directly @ the door. "WHAT???!!!!!THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS!!!I DID NO SUCH THING!!!" He read halfway through the list and got very angry. "WHERE IS THAT CLONE!?" He shouted, and went to check atop Orthanc. He found a stack of ropes, cut cleanly, and a note, it was for Curumo. "Dear Wizard of Many Colors and rival of the Pink Menace: You bound me atop your pinacle but to no avail. I shall return and have my revenge, till then i'm off to get more stormtroopers. Sincerely, The Sith Clone."
"Uh oh..." Said the knight as... :D

he crawled back down. Unleavened met him at the bottom of the long latter. "Ya know, now that I think about it, I think I saw some moth and then and eagle pass by..."
GKoN just shook his head in disgust.
"Well! This is Middle Earth! Stuff like this happens alot!"

As soon as the stranger walked out Reep took of after him..."Hey hey! I know where Gondor is!!"
The stranger stopped. "You do?"
"Yeah come with me"
"Ok" said the stranger
Reep led the man back to the room, "Nobody ever believes us when we accuse people they know how come you do?"
"Well he survived a star ship blowing up hes gotta be bad, also cattle rustlin? duh hed do that!! And the pepper growin thing? Well I wouldnt put anything past him!! Here we are"
They were now at the top of Orthanc where the stranger grabbed GKON and handed Reepicheepfan her 22 cents, "Wait, ONLY A LOUSY 22 CENTS AFTER ALL THAT??"
"Thats what the paper said!"
"Well I am even worth more than that! Course I done more in more countys buuut..."
"Reep, I thought we were friends after all we been thourgh!! the ship and everything I saved your life at the theater how could you do this??"
Reepicheepfan smiled "you just think I am doing this!" with that she pockted the money and shoved the stranger down, "Gosh, thats what ya do when your friend is in hot water, get the reward than rescue them, aint you ever watched 'the good the bad and the ugly'?"

"Nope,but i've watched Bonanza waaaayyyyyyy too much" Said the knight, ductaping the marshal to the shuttlecraft just outside Orthanc. "Where oh where has that clone gotten to?" Asked the knight, as he set the shuttle to autopilot,setting it on a course to Narnia :D . "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM I'LL-I'LL...probably finish eating this pie, want some?" the knight offered RF a slice of apple pie :D ...

Jewel's entrance scared the knight and he shouted and threw the pie in the air!! :eek: it went over the duffers, and into Curumo's private chamber..."NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Screamed RF,Jewel of Narnia, and the knight simultaneously. They ran for the pie, running through the duffers and trying not to get attacked by Unleavened and Elindil,who were now fighting over a chocolate bar :D ...

Then Elindil saw something hanging round GKoN's neck, a one ring replica. She jumped on him, and managed to slip her finger into it, and she disserpered!!! :eek:

The wizard was about to take another sip of his brandy (which had been sabotaged by a random duffer, at best ;)) when he saw Elindil disappear! His eyes grew to fine slits and he held out his arm, his hand and very abnormally long fingernails shaped in a fist, saying, "Where is the RING?!" but he hadn't foreseen the pie in front of him, and he tripped and went sliding across into his chamber and bumped right into...

Unleaven who was weeping over her loss of chocolate! Crumo began searching, but it's hard searching for something you can't see.
While invisible Elindil had come back to her sencers and jumped away from Curmo, and pulled the ring off her finger...

Reepicheepfan was furious, Curumo had totally ruined the pie!!
She started to beat up Curumo! "Hey!" he shrieked "Here! Here is the pie"
"You think I want it after your dirty feet have been all over it?!?!?!"
"W-we-well" stammered Curumo "SHut Up" shouted RF!!
GKON looked around "Where'd the clone go?" He finally shouted!
"Right Here" shouted the sith clone. By now everybody was mad at the sith clone, after all he had kidnapped them, forgeting everything else they took off after him, down the steps out of Orthanc, and across Isengard, somehow they all ended up in space shuttles heading for Narnia, nobody was sure how they got there.....

..but there they were! Once they were on their way, Dernhelm looked around for Elindil and Unleavened. Finally she found them, fighting over a chocolate bar next to Reepicheepfan, who was still sulking over her ruined pie.

She took out her plastic lightsaber, and bopped them both over the head...:D

"OWWWWWW!" They both screamed, then both fell over unconsious. "ewww" said RF intrested and forgeting her ruined pie, "They must have a low tolerence for pain or such, dont they?"

"I don't know – but hopefully they'll be back to normal when they wake up! Although I'm not sure what is normal for those two." Dernhelm shook her head.

Unleavened woke up, quickly. "Dang you people! I can't keep getting knocked out like this! Ben says if it happens too often it will become harder to get me out of those odd fantastical...whatevers."
Suddenly there was a fanfare. "What's this?" Asked Reep.
"Sounds like they're summoning us to a banquet!" Said GKoN lunging toward the door, the thought of food - especially free food- spurring him on.
"Wait!" Said Ben, Unleavened and Dernhelm in unison...

as GKON lurched out the door, there stood the sith GKON with an army of ONE EYED ONE HORNED FLYING PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH!! "So we meet again my youg aprentice" said the sith GKON. "What?" snapped GKON "you are so my aprentice not the other way around"
"Take the prisoner" shouted the Sith GKON "and dont eat them like you did the last prisoners" everybodys heart dropped....."D'OH" said Reep
"Not again" said Unleavend and Elindil....going back into some weird state of being where they thought they were two fairys on opposite sides of the war and started to fight each other....in front of the bad guys :eek:

The knight looked round @ the army of one-eyed one horned flying purple people eaters and stood motionless...showdown music started to play "Waaaaaahhhh!wa-wa-wa" and etc. The knight flexed his fingers, which were down by his sides, the purple goomers glared at him. "Y'all know what this means don't you?" He asked. "Trickin' people into thinking there's free food afoot, then goin' and pullin' a big fat bar(bear) on us?" THEN HE ATTACKED! :eek: He pulled a super charged stainless-steel extra large frying pan from his side and began bopping the purple people eaters! "CLANG!WHAP!!BONK!" he went, felling many foes, but they encompassed him. He took a step back and...PULLED OUT THE HORN OF GONDOR! :D He bopped another purple goomer that got too close and gave 3 blows. But alas, the goomers swarmed and the knight went under a sea of them. They shouted gleefully and began to come @ Dernhelm and the rest in the shuttle, while Unleavened and Elindil were now having a starbucks coffee drinking contest. They guzzled many bottles as... :D

Dernhelm took her lightsaber in one hand, and her sword in the other, and began to slay those of the flying purple people eaters that got past GKoN and Jadis. "Hey! These things disappear when they're dead!" she cried, relizing that she could see better. Then she saw...

Back