Username Changes

The only reason PotW told us was when you have changed your name often in the past and you want to change it back but you are not the first person in the last two weeks who is allowed to change the username in something new.
Actually, that's more like a guideline. Requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. In this case, Paravel_Queen's name was so similar to another member, Pirate_Queen, that it was causing confusion, so we permitted the change.

I hear the voice of Davy Jones :D For someone who loves the older music you have chosen a good name. But I will always see you as Snowy

Davy Jones...I never thought about it before..but his name was like the Pirate,lol....

Hehe..Thanks...:D

Most people say the same thing,and when others have changed their usernames,I call them by what I knew them as...like Crimson Sand I always call Shy.:pThats why I told everyone they can still call me snowflower/snowy.I recognize it better,anyway.;)

I think everybody will always see me as MGGT if I change my name but the name I want is not only my first username ever on a forum but the name I use everywhere. I don't mind if you change your name Snowy. You are still the same person. It doesn't change your personality!
Yep, Davy Jones remind me of the pirate also but when I heard the name of the pirate I had to think about the singer of the Monkees :D The british accent..awesome!

I think everybody will always see me as MGGT if I change my name but the name I want is not only my first username ever on a forum but the name I use everywhere. I don't mind if you change your name Snowy. You are still the same person. It doesn't change your personality!
Yep, Davy Jones remind me of the pirate also but when I heard the name of the pirate I had to think about the singer of the Monkees :D The british accent..awesome!

What name do you want to be?:D

I love British accents..once in a while I hear someone with one in a store,I have to stop and listen.:pScottish accents are my very favorite though....

Mrs Pippin Took ! That's my username on 99% of the forums I joined :D
I love scottish accents too! It sounds so cute and funny :D I do recognize someone who comes from Scotland when he or she speaks :D

Mrs Pippin Took ! That's my username on 99% of the forums I joined :D
I love scottish accents too! It sounds so cute and funny :D I do recognize someone who comes from Scotland when he or she speaks :D

Aww...cute....
Who is Gil-Galad,by the way?

I love them!:DI'm part Scottish...*sigh* I would have loved a Scottish accent...

Back