Username Changes

Was Indira her former name or a new name? I only changed my name once and that was 3 months after I joined or something and I am a member for more than 2 years so I never changed my name again.

Was Indira her former name or a new name? I only changed my name once and that was 3 months after I joined or something and I am a member for more than 2 years so I never changed my name again.

It used to be... *closes eyes and tries to remember* ............................... I can't remember. :p

EDIT: I remember! It was narnia lover. *feels proud of herself* =)

Last edited:
I did the same thing. :p And then I went through random threads to see if anyone quoted her when she had her old username. I wonder if she has any idea. <_<

I do the same sometimes! When someone changes the name I try to remember where he/she posted the most and look for a quote and yep...but now you have the honor :D Because I really didn't know :D

I have no idea what's allowed and not. PotW said only those who changed their names in the past are allowed to change their names back but most recently people changed their names in a new name. So if a mod could answer this question???? :confused:

The only reason PotW told us was when you have changed your name often in the past and you want to change it back but you are not the first person in the last two weeks who is allowed to change the username in something new.

Back