Your Current Mood VI

Nervous and tired. I have SAT's today, and I'm really nervous about what room I'm going to be in. I want to be in the sane one as my friends.. :eek: and I'm tired cause I just woke up about a minute ago....

Worried...my grandma just called asking if either of my parents were here (but they are working right now) and she was in tears...I gave her my mom's cell phone number....I have no idea what's going on but my grandma said it was bad news....

Worried...my grandma just called asking if either of my parents were here (but they are working right now) and she was in tears...I gave her my mom's cell phone number....I have no idea what's going on but my grandma said it was bad news....

Oh, found out my uncle died...:( I guess the drugs finally got to him...I didn't know him very well, but I'll miss him....

Oh that's awful! My uncle just died of a heart attack not but 2 months ago.
I am so sorry:(

Thinking of my confusing life!

Aaaaw, I'm so sorry! I wasn't very close to my uncle, I barely ever saw him so I don't really have that feeling of really losing somebody.

Yeah, my uncle was found dead on his couch.

SO FLIPPING EXCITED I COULD POP... I might be going to see the Narnia Exhibition at OMSI Monday!!! I LOVE Portland now!!

You are so lucky!! Take tons of pictures.

Happy, and thankful. AND I'm going to church in the morning. YAY! I love going to weekly mass, it's one of my favorite things in the world.

Back