Willianites

I totally agree! It would be so sad if he lost his accent. It seems like most of the British people I know haven't lost their accents, even though a lot of them have lived in America longer than Britain. I hope that is also the case for William. He is just so British, with his love for tea and all. It's hard to see him as a true American.

Agreed. :) he would not be the same as an American I think.

I would kill my self if he lost the accent.
I live 2 hours away from L.A. so....;)

William look funny in the pink short:p

That is cool that u live so close to LA.
I am seriously going to see the new movie he is going to be in when it comes out!!!!
He really doesn't look bad in that pic on that site, I think he still had the longer hair there and it looked fine, just a little windblown. :)

That is cool that u live so close to LA.
I am seriously going to see the new movie he is going to be in when it comes out!!!!
He really doesn't look bad in that pic on that site, I think he still had the longer hair there and it looked fine, just a little windblown. :)

agreed, we does look nice in that pic. BUT PINK shorts. wow:p

Lol. It would be cool!!! I wish they would have info on his new movie on IMDB.. It is too early for those of us who aren't members of imdb to see anything yet.. Lol bummer. :)

Close up pic of William!!:D

William-Moseley-william-moseley-166.jpg

Yes! Me too! It's so exciting to see William's career progress! :D Has everyone read or watched most of the recent interviews with him from the Premiere? Some of them are pretty hilarious! So far I've learned his favorite books as a child were Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and the Silver Chair. Also, his first role was Joesph at the age of 4 in a Nativity play. :) How cute. Wish I could have seen it. :D

Back