Willianites

i just came in here to say good luck to william on the new movie and good luck with other roles

Thank you for your wishes of good luck towards William, shortangel. I wish I could deliver them personally for you. He He. ;)
I'm very excited to see how William's career will progress from this point. :D

Me too! It's so cute! :D I loved how Skandar likes to talk about his heroic qualities and William is arguing with him about it. Ha Ha. I love when William roles his eyes while Skandar it talking. :D So hilarious!

I know, they fight just like brothers. They are so funny sometimes! and then they fight about who saves who and who did what, just like brothers.

I know, they fight just like brothers. They are so funny sometimes! and then they fight about who saves who and who did what, just like brothers.

Yes, I absolutely love it! :D He He.
Today I started to read a review for VDT, but I stopped myself because I didn't want to know any spoilers. However, I saw that it mentioned William and Anna, so I'm REALLY hoping they'll be in the movie at least in the first half. :)

Yes, I absolutely love it! :D He He.
Today I started to read a review for VDT, but I stopped myself because I didn't want to know any spoilers. However, I saw that it mentioned William and Anna, so I'm REALLY hoping they'll be in the movie at least in the first half. :)

me too, but I don't care where they are in the movie, I just wanted them to be in the movie!:D
I haven't read any reviews yet. anything good?

me too, but I don't care where they are in the movie, I just wanted them to be in the movie!
I haven't read any reviews yet. anything good?

I definitely agree! I just really hope to see William in there somewhere! :) I'll certainly be jumping inside with excitement if I see him appear in the film. :D
Most of the bits of reviews I caught were very good. They said that it had great action and was very character centered. It sounds like they are trying to keep true to the heart of C.S. Lewis' work. So exciting to hear! :D

I definitely agree! I just really hope to see William in there somewhere! :) I'll certainly be jumping inside with excitement if I see him appear in the film. :D
Most of the bits of reviews I caught were very good. They said that it had great action and was very character centered. It sounds like they are trying to keep true to the heart of C.S. Lewis' work. So exciting to hear! :D

hopefully that is true, I HATE it when they ruin to books with movies that don't just stay true to the book. It's awful!

as I've explained many a time I dont mind if the films and books are different...
@amdd97 thankyou its the first thing I've made... :)

I love the interview I commented and everything XD

as I've explained many a time I dont mind if the films and books are different...
@amdd97 thankyou its the first thing I've made...

I love the interview I commented and everything XD

I definitely agree with you, Sammy. I try to see the movie as an artistic interpretation and not a perfectly accurate translation of the book. Sometimes the changes can be very intriguing. :)
Did everyone see the new trailer tonight?!?!? I'M SO EXCITED!!! :eek: :D William is in it, even though it's only for a few seconds! He's wearing a suit and it looks like he's at some sort of wedding reception. Here's the link:
http://movies.yahoo.com/holiday-movies/narnia-voyage-of-the-dawn-treader/1809874898

William looks so HOT!!!!

normal_019cfqfw.jpg

I just had to post this!!
:p:D

Back