Which Mod Would Win? (please don't delete)

Which Mod Would Win In A Lightsaber Free-For-All?

• Specter

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Dragon

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • rosymole

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • tgraveline

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • GrayCloak

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • jennyjenjen56

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • waterhogboy

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • None would win...they would all die!

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • EveningStar

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks you would all die, because you are all equal in ability(or lack thereof) with a lgihtsaber so y'all would end up killing every single one of you...(Muahahahahaha)...then the forum would be handed over to the members...and the first to seize control gets it....(Bwahahahahaha)....Me also thinks that you were extremely funny, HB, what happend?....oh thats right, you became a mad....Dern is only half as funny as she was when she became a half-mad:D

i put no of them would win.

CUz i would jump down and kill them all!

surely i count AT least a mod.
not iun person but in perspective.
i imagine myself one.

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

yeah... :p

Tarkheena_Finduilas22 said:
GC is a MOD? I didn't think she was. :confused: :confused: :confused: anyways, I'm not telling who I voted for. It's a secret.

Don't worry, I don't think I am either. I have a tendancy to doodle during church.

I do too, and my Dad's the pastor. but I pay attention better if my hands are doing something. so it may look weird but if I'm doodling I'm paying attention. I voted Evening Star because i didn't know who to vote for

EveningStar... cause... uh... he reminds me of Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Haha. I don't know. :D But ES is cool. So he wins. :D Though the option above his tempted me...

Sure, he does - but he's rarely around, then, isn't he? That leaves you all at our mercy...

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

PrinceOfTheWest said:
Sure, he does - but he's rarely around, then, isn't he? That leaves you all at our mercy...

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sadly... *cough* I mean... *beams* Hello mods! We are being good little children! *does homework*

Very nice evil cry thing, btw. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back