What is the last thing you've watched? II

Status
Not open for further replies.
ghost hunters-i love anything that has to do with the paranormal.I'm a huge beliver.:)

Ohh! Me too! Don't you love Joe McCloud? I hope I spelled his name right. =/ I fell in love with him the first time I saw him. :D

Some hockey game.

Edit: *slaps self* I think Joe McCloud is in Ghost Trackers. Or was it Ghost Hunters? Um.. *feels stupid*

Made of Honor starring Patrick Dempsey.

I wanted to see that!! I was outvoted though. I had to see "What Happens In Vegas." ..........

"Enchanted" in French with English subtitles. THAT was interesting...:p

It was funny and it tough a good moral. I taught that sleeping around quote unquote is not as satisfying as meeting the right one and marrying them. I will say on a possbile negative that there is a lot sexual innuendo and humor.

I'm sure its wasnt nearly as bad as "What Happens In Vegas" though. :p It was pretty funny but kind of in a perverse way....oh well. I might go see "Made of Honor" soon. I like the actors in it. :)

I would recommend it highly. I tend to weigh a movie by it's good and it's bad. I don't toss a movie out jsut because it has soem things I don't agree with. I measure both the teaching, the acting, the story and everything else. :)

Good point. You'd be a good critic :p Unlike most of them who are just bitter towards life in general. At least thats what they seem like anyway :p

Lord of The Rings, I watched the entire series in one sitting, so I guess it would be Return of The King. Definitely the best movie adaptation of a book series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back