What are you reading II

I've been re-reading the first Harry Potter book after getting books 1, 4 and 5 from my cousin (all first editions, and I bought the 3rd one on Amazon and it's also a 1st edition. The version of the 2nd one I have is just a boring paperback.:p). It's been fun to catch things that happen or come up in later books.

They are fun reads. It was cool to read them again in. Order before the final book came out and thrn to see all of thr clues that were there after reading DH.

I'm doing a re-read of the Anne of Green Gables books, while also reading Caddie Woodlawn, Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, the Betsy-Tacy books, the All Of A Kind Family books, Much Ado About Anne, Dancing Shoes and Theater Shoes by Noel Streatfeild.

i'm reading these artbooks & one book on holistic herbs

i'm reading these art books & 1 book on holistic Herbs

Potporri incense & other fragrant concoctions - author ann tucker,

God's Healing Herbs 78 Herbs from the Bible author - Dennis Ellingson,

Fun At Home Crafts, Cooking Ideas - author Dian Thomas

Tailchaser's Song by Tad Williams.

It kind of reminds me of the Warriors books. It was one of the books I rescued from a messed-up library.

I read that when I was a teen and I've been meaning to re-read it for years.

I'm also reading a Tad Williams book: The Dragonbone Chair which is the first in a fantasy trilogy and so far it's really good. I'm also almost done re-reading Return of the King but I'm dragging my feet because the end always makes me cry.

Back