Username Changes

Though we're trying to cut back on arbitrary username changes, I renamed kaulitzgirl to Nightfire because it was her original username and she wanted it back

We're trying to discourage random username changes, for reasons that Midnight Ride / Tootsilla just demonstrated: it's far too difficult to keep up with them all. This is explained in Question 16 of our General FAQ posting.

*jumps up and down* Grace (previously Earwen Lammirima) has changed her name back to Elendil spelled correctly!

You should know, Grace, that used to drive me crazy whenever you were "Elindil" and I would always stare at your username and mutter under my breath, "El-EN-dil, El-EN-dil!" ...And no, I'm not some kind of psycho. :rolleyes:

*jumps up and down* Grace (previously Earwen Lammirima) has changed her name back to Elendil spelled correctly!

You should know, Grace, that used to drive me crazy whenever you were "Elindil" and I would always stare at your username and mutter under my breath, "El-EN-dil, El-EN-dil!" ...And no, I'm not some kind of psycho. :rolleyes:

:eek: :rolleyes: Yeah what She said. :p

I see I got my old name yay

I was

Queen Hannah

Kin Tushi

White Dragon

Gentle Voice

The Good Twin

The Never Land Girl

Now I guess I'm back with my old name!

Back