The Skandarnites!

I couldn't stand to read the comments. I know he's good looking and all, but I mainly like because he's Ed, not some teen idol.
I can't wait the see the comments when they find out that's he's not acting anymore! :p

Man, is it possible? Can I really be a Skandarite and a Willianite? I mean, is that allowed? :eek: haha. Man, Skandar is amazing and not to mention seriously cute. :rolleyes: But then there is Will... Oh, my. They are both amazing... :)

Ha Ha. Yes, I've missed you too, Sammy! :D And your use of the word "lush". :)
Also, I kind of thought Skandar was quite "lush" at the golden pool. I actually really loved that part! :D I enjoyed seeing the past Edmund coming through as his older self due to the temptations.

Yea, Skandar did an amazing job in that movie. That was one of my favorite things about The Dawn Treader. It had more of Ed. In the books, LWW is practically the only one where you hear much about Edmund, and that has bugged me for quite some time now. ;) I was thrilled, therefore, when Skandar got a bigger part to play in the movie. That was really good, and Skandar does such a good job with Ed's character!!! :D YAY FOR SKANDAR!!! YAY FOR EDMUND!!! :D

Back