The Last Thing You Made II

I made an AU Narnia music video where Edmund ends up dieing. Read the story below or you may not understand what is going on.

Peter and the others are too late to save Edmund. Now a year later after his death, Peter, Susan, and Lucy have returned to Narnia. Prince Caspian seeks their help to over throw Lord Miraz. And while they are glad to be back in Narnia, it doesnt feel the same without Ed. The siblings are distant with each other, and Peter doubts himself and everything he does. Edmunds spirit comes back to help guide the siblings before they fall a part. He tries to reassure each of them. Coming to Lucy in dreams first, and then even appears in front of Susan. Peter is upset because he did not see Edmund and resents tit. Finally Edmund appears beside Peter during the final battle. When Aslan returns he turns back events to the day Edmund was killed. This time, the siblings were able to save their brother.

Edmund's Spirit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpGnKDjY-_8

picture.php

*sighs*

Nice, Audrey and GG! (you guys are completely obsessed... :rolleyes:)

I made an AU Narnia music video where Edmund ends up dieing. Read the story below or you may not understand what is going on.

Peter and the others are too late to save Edmund. Now a year later after his death, Peter, Susan, and Lucy have returned to Narnia. Prince Caspian seeks their help to over throw Lord Miraz. And while they are glad to be back in Narnia, it doesnt feel the same without Ed. The siblings are distant with each other, and Peter doubts himself and everything he does. Edmunds spirit comes back to help guide the siblings before they fall a part. He tries to reassure each of them. Coming to Lucy in dreams first, and then even appears in front of Susan. Peter is upset because he did not see Edmund and resents tit. Finally Edmund appears beside Peter during the final battle. When Aslan returns he turns back events to the day Edmund was killed. This time, the siblings were able to save their brother.

Edmund's Spirit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpGnKDjY-_8

AWESOME vid!! :eek: VERY well made, great editing!

Last thing I made is a banner for my sis, FallingUp4Ever (the lyrics are from the song called, Falling in Love by her fav band, Falling Up). I'm really happy with how it turned out :p:

FallingUp2.jpg

That video was awesome - gave me chills :eek:

The last two things I made. This one has the lyrics from a Linkin Park song, but I hate how the text turned out. Feels so overcrowded. >.<

InTheEnd.jpg

And I finally finished the one in my siggy. I had a hard time getting a text effect that I liked.

I love those, and your banner is AWESOME

Thanks ^_^
Which banner are you referring to? I have too many rotating now...lol

Last thing::D
1zwki7l.jpg

OMG what is that pic from?! I LOVE it!!

GORGEOUS!!

That video was awesome - gave me chills :eek:

The last two things I made. This one has the lyrics from a Linkin Park song, but I hate how the text turned out. Feels so overcrowded. >.<

InTheEnd.jpg

And I finally finished the one in my siggy. I had a hard time getting a text effect that I liked.

LOVE THEM :)

Back