The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

Welcome back, Mercia!
I admit I forgot to tell anyone that I'd be gone a few days. *hides under table with supply of cookies*

Last edited:
I will be a "Special Assistant" at a very rural Bible Camp in Minnesota, from Monday to Saturday. Naturally I will not be here during that period of time. So, Goodbye, y'all, and expect some interesting things when I return.:D I will miss y'all!

I will be a "Special Assistant" at a very rural Bible Camp in Minnesota, from Monday to Saturday. Naturally I will not be here during that period of time. So, Goodbye, y'all, and expect some interesting things when I return.:D I will miss y'all!

Wait..............you're going to leave me alone? :eek: I NEVER FORGIVE YOU THAT! :mad: Just kidding :p Have fun Mikester!!

ukka ukka!!!

Haha, "Special Assistant" turned out to be "Dish Room boy." I spent the week cleaning trays, cups, and silverware. But even though it was a lot of work, I enjoyed working with the other young men and seeing spiritual decisions made. Yes, I am back now and hope to stay for quite a while. :D

Haha, "Special Assistant" turned out to be "Dish Room boy." I spent the week cleaning trays, cups, and silverware. But even though it was a lot of work, I enjoyed working with the other young men and seeing spiritual decisions made. Yes, I am back now and hope to stay for quite a while. :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Ehm I mean YES :p:D

You should've known about ambiguous job descriptions, especially the ones that make it sound important. :p LOL! LOL!

Um, hello. :eek: I haven't posted here in a long long time, and...well I hadn't even posted that much to begin with! Oh well, I know this is a nice community. I hope you'll all forgive me! :p

Um, hello. :eek: I haven't posted here in a long long time, and...well I hadn't even posted that much to begin with! Oh well, I know this is a nice community. I hope you'll all forgive me! :p
Nothing to forgive. Just come on in and post whenever you can! :)

Back