The Duffer FAQ

YES!!!!! :D :D :D

I am so happy right now...I don't think it's healthy to be this happy about remembering an old color code... :rolleyes:

BTW, I think yours is Oloring's new-and-improved version. Probably. Just looked and it's not mine, at any rate.

I used to be able to type out color codes and all those codes without looking, I'm sad that I can't anymore.

BTW, I think yours is Oloring's new-and-improved version. Probably. Just looked and it's not mine, at any rate.
:)Not sure if it's Oly's. I haven't checked. It works, anyway, when I don't want Lossiful to know I Can-splatted her.

And now we all highlight all posts just to make sure because we're all paranoid for a while...

Of course maybe you'll not do any invisible writing just calm us down..*Eats Glen's evil laugh*

Yoooou might want to be paranoid too, I'm sneakier, as you can see from my last post.

Why? Well, besides your appetite.
I'm playing mafia, I'm already paranoid. You really think you can make it worse? *retrieves evil laugh* *laughs evilly*
What would happen to Dufferland if you went on a diet?

Well if I physically went on a diet I might wither away to nothing.
*Eats evil laugh again*
If the GG went on a diet Dufferland would go into withdrawal, it's too used to being eaten all the time.

I figured as much. You're kind of like the forum plug. If you go, we all go. Or something like that.*saves evil laugh* *pulls plug*

You mean the GGG? *hides evil laugh in inside coat pocket* *squirms out of drain* *watches Dufferland dripping through the hole*

*sighs over purposeful misspelling* *saves evil laugh* *drags GG away from drain and locks her in the IA*

Heheh. I didn't even realize. I do that all the time. :p *Points out she never left the IA*

I know. *glares* :p

:p

:pIt is Olorin's version I'm using. Found it over on the first Duffer Academy thread. And how can you never leave the IA if you've eaten the IA? Don't you mean the IA never leaves you?
:p

:D It's my word, my Tiggerish word. :D I'm so big I can be in multiple places at once. And yeah, it never leaves me.

My trick still works...I never miss invisible text, and I never have to highlight unnecessarily. (And yes, I'm mentioning this just for the pleasure of seeing you try to figure it out.) :D

:rolleyes:Well, you could "quote" every post...but that would take more time than highlighting. Unless you're doing some weird mod thing, which is always possible. Wait...mind reading! That's it! I knew it was a mod thing.
:D

Back