• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bad. I meant: to kill two members of an indeterminate species with one indeterminate weapon. I will make an effort to be more precise in the future.

"My bad"? "MY BAD"? *bangs head on sofa cushion*

This is an urgent message from the Center for American English. Nonstandard English is a reality of our lives. But there is a difference between Nonstandard English and Horrific Nonstandard English (HNE). If you hear someone using Horrific Nonstandard English, please call our Language Hotline at 1-800-HORRIFY. Thank you for protecting our diction and our dignity.

Do you got any idea how long it took me to achieve fluency in non-standard English? You can't take a course in that kind of stuff! You gotta go out there and do field research! You know how many fields there are in America? LOTS! Anyways, I did good, nobody gonna call me a noob no more!

(I can picture Glen clutching her heart and keeling over in front of her computer right now.)

This is the DLR. Glen is dead. She got what she deserved, because she refused to support justice for the DLF. May all enemies of the DLF die such a death.

Who says I did it? The DLR may have killed her before she even had the chance to read my post! The DLR may even be - wait for it - lying about Glen's being dead.

Anyway, resurrection is a big thing on this particular forum, which makes sense when you look at LWW. There is hope for Glen, lots of hope. Don't be so pessimistic. If we exert the right kind of pressure, we may even get the DLF himself to resuscitate Glen. I'm sure that's what she would want.

Glen died of a slang-induced heart attack. She was duly impressed by your knowledge of slang, which is apparently all that you care about. Not justice, not righteousness.

We will ensure that she receives a proper burial.

Nothing could be more frightening than the words "proper burial" out of the DLR's mouth(s). :eek:

Anyway, you're lying. Glen is not dead; she is only sleeping. Sleeping the sleep of the righteous. Or, more probably, she pretends to be sleeping whenever you go and check on her, but as soon as you shut the door, she continues reading under the sheets with a flashlight. Or, more probably still, she was reading an illustrated guide to building a tank and is now on her way to New Zealand.

You're not burying her; you don't even know where Glen is, and we're not handing her over to you. Ingenious plan failed. Let me stick my tongue out at you: :p

You misspelled 'no'. And 'we no' is not a grammatically correct sentence. Try, 'We have no idea where Glen is but we admire Freckles' delicious cooking.'

Oh no, not again.

Well, my DLR, I've had worse. How about the time my nephew diagnosed that my brain had 'fallen over' and then proceeded to drill a hole in my skull with his toy drill in order to get my brain back to its original position?

Something's been weird ever since that operation; now I know what. Apparently, I can't be killed. Also, my brain is playing this on loop.

:p

Back