• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't game a lot, and I've never heard of it.

EDIT: Is anyone going to be watching the return of season 3 this friday night on CartoonNetwork??? this season looks like it'll be the last, and maybe the best one yet!

From the previews, it seems as if Ahsoka will become a Sith. I thought for sure she'd die. Thoughts or comments on this?

Last edited:
Star Wars...

I'll admit another slight (of course only slight :p) obsession of mine...

@Aravis I've been following The Clone Wars by every episode, and I really don't know what to think of Asohka, when they introduced her I had very mixed feelings about Anakin having an apprentice and still do have mixed feelings on it...

Although I agree this next season looks great (and I too believe it to be the final season)

Last edited:
Where Did She Go...?

I like Ahsoka, but she isn't my favorite character. It's been nice to see her character development.

Yeah they have done some great things with her character! I just have reservations about her being introduced to begin with... We'll just have to see where they go with it. Regardless somehow she dies or disappears so she can't go on being Anakin's apprentice... ;)

I enjoy watching the Clone Wars because they're kind of the stories within the stories. It's also a good opportunity to see many of the planets that weren't featured in the films.

And it's good to see expanded stories and characters, like Quinlan Vos (I think that's who that other Jedi was in season 3. I don't remember exactly!). One thing I wish they had included though is Siri Tachi. I really wanted to see her in Clone Wars!

the might still add her in in star wars insider the magazine last month someone wrote in about siri and they might bring her in later in the story depending on if it last another year i wouldn't mind seeing her either

Timewise I think they've already passed the point where Siri would have been involved. It's in at least year 3 of the Clone Wars, and the Wars only lasted 3 years. From all indications of the previews (but I could be wrong), Season 3 is the final season because apparently Ahsoka goes to the Dark Side.

Then he would have to bleed over into Revenge of the Sith and beyond, which means the title would technically have to change. ;)

And maybe Ahsoka's turning is just a teaser and she really won't. Who knows?

I love the origional Star Wars. I will watch the new ones but I don't like them that much. I thought most of the acting (lead actor) was not good.
I have also enjoyed many of the books based at the same time as or after the orgional trilogy. I have not gotten through the New Jedi Order yet. My favorite of the books are the X-Wing series I love Wedge Antilles, Corran Horn, Tycho Celchu, Wes Janson and Derek 'Hobby' Klivan. :D

Then he would have to bleed over into Revenge of the Sith and beyond, which means the title would technically have to change. ;)

And maybe Ahsoka's turning is just a teaser and she really won't. Who knows?

Oh my word, my brother is obsessed with the clone wars show!!! He is so freaked out and worried that Ahsoka might turn! He would love for it to go for as long as it could go. I haven't been watching the show with him recently, but for a while was quite into it myself, though always obsessed with Narnia...

I admit, there are some things in the series that made me wonder if the series was okay for kids (like whenever someone cusses and usually when someone gets stabbed by a lightsaber).

I admit, there are some things in the series that made me wonder if the series was okay for kids (like whenever someone cusses and usually when someone gets stabbed by a lightsaber).
My little brother isn't allowed to see the Star Wars movies because of the violence/disturbing images. I don't think that portraying violence in and of itself is wrong, but it is scary for some children. And others become inured to it, which isn't much better.

Does anyone want to discuss "Monster"? I think it was really violent. Are these cartoons for kids?

Monster was probably one of the most dark episodes of the entire series. But I think the most disturbing one was the episode where those worms infected people and controlled them, like zombies.

Not only was Monster violent, it was also really creepy, and also disturbing. If it weren't for my own innate curiosity, I probably would have abandoned this show after the first episode of this later half of season 3.

Back