So...Who's On Now VIII

OH SCHNITZEL!!! Germany scored. And I was kind of cheering for austria too. Ai. Well, we've got about.... eleven minutes left. It was pretty too. Like right over everyone's heads. Ahhh... THEY WORK IN THE TRENCHES!!!

Anyway. How is your summer?

yeah. It's just ridiculous how under-rated it is in this country just coz it's not high scoring. Ah well. At least they show basketball a lot.

Are those the only sports you like? Or do you like others?

I swim and play tennis. I USED to play basketball, dance, and do gymnastics, but I quit all those. I've enjoyed watching soccer for a while, and I'm thinking of starting this fall, even though I'm a bit old for it. I just need a sport that's in the not-winter. (swimming) Tennis is more a hobby, swimming is actually competitive.

That's about my sports history.

Hey Hannah,

oomy; Not much is up, just relaxing.
That's cool. Relaxing is good.:D
I swim and play tennis. I USED to play basketball, dance, and do gymnastics, but I quit all those. I've enjoyed watching soccer for a while, and I'm thinking of starting this fall, even though I'm a bit old for it. I just need a sport that's in the not-winter. (swimming) Tennis is more a hobby, swimming is actually competitive.

That's about my sports history.

Ah, cool.

I don't really play sports, when I was younger I played soccer, softball and basketball...but not any more(for various reasons). I like watching sports though, mainly football and baseball...and hockey live, not on tv.

Back