Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites IV

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH how are you? I haven't been on in a long time, but it's summer, so I have no excuse anymore. Plus the trailer just came out, so the magic has been rekindled hahaha :D

Seeing as how all the PaperB'nites have abandoned their boys, the Skandarnites currently hold the champion title for the battle....yeahhhhh:D:D:D

That's what you think!
*pushes Skandar off a nearby cliff* (I'm running low on imagination at the moment, it's all I could come up with :p)
*triumphantly waves the PaperB'nite Banner*

How are you Ang? You've been gone for FOREVER!

Wow, the fact that this thread is even a little bit active is making me so happy, haha! Ah memories... :D

I know, I seriously missed this too. It was pretty much how I made all of my friends on here, and now most of them are gone :(

oooh, parachute!
*uses magic to turn the parachute into a large, non-flying jellyfish* :D
*giggles evilly as they fall*
*happily frolics away with her PaperBoy*

Oh me too!!!!

*uses same magic to turn the jellyfish to a ballon slowing the fall and lands to the gound safely*
*turns Paper boy into a toad*
*skips into the sunlight with Skandar*

Ahh!

*changes toad back to her lovely PaperBoy (Teddy Geiger, hehe)* :D
*watches skandarnite and skandar skip away*
*decides to let them go... this time* ;)

I must be getting to bed, it's late here. :p Goodnight!

*creeps into the thread and looks around*
*sees that no Slandernites are present*
*sits down to have a picnic with her Paperboy*
:D

This thread was nice and active again a few days ago... what happened?

You are not going to win, not while I have my Paperboys! (Will and Ben) and can I add Taylor? Anyway! I shall hold on to the title and grip it tight with both fists! *Punches Skandar* Muwahaahahahaha!

Wow, long break from this thread... sadness...

You are not going to win, not while I have my Paperboys! (Will and Ben) and can I add Taylor? Anyway! I shall hold on to the title and grip it tight with both fists! *Punches Skandar* Muwahaahahahaha!

Of course you can add Taylor - the more, the merrier :D

*helps to beat Skandar and Skandarnites off of the title*
*laughs as the silly Skandarnites run away*
*starts a PaperB'nites dance party*

:D

Back