Share a pic not of yourself

I worked in this store as a kid.

9a4bv5.jpg

And on the highlands near the store.

fyo2tw.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely scenery, NB.

I love the style of both of those! Perfect for diving/undersea pictures!

Thanks Patrick! :)

After I found this old album of drawings I'd done while I lived in the Caribbean, I started doing some drawings of my life since I got married -- I am still working on those but maybe I will photograph some of them and post here. The drawing has not improved! But it's fun.

This is my to-do list for this weekend, starting tomorrow. I have to try to get most of this done before Sunday, btw. I'm so scatterbrained that I have to write out a list in order to remember all my assignments. and I accidentally did it, but my most high-priority assignments are at the top of the list. :p

Last edited:
WOW AK! I'm impressed! I have added respect for you! Do you have a list like that every week?

I do the same thing though (write up To-Do lists) because I LOVE to stay organized!

Sounds like you're going to have one clean house! :p

It depends on how much studying/homework I have on a given weekend. Last weekend I only had to study for a midterm, which I didn't do until Sunday and the test was on Monday... :p And I had some assignments that I hadn't written down earlier in the week, so I figured I would remember better if I wrote them down yesterday.

Wow Aravis, you're busy!! I haven't been very productive this weekend. I did finish making a new phone case, though. It just took time away from reading that I should be doing for my AP Macro and Lit classes.

This is what the case looks like:

tumblr_lyxvr1h5OC1r6usfuo1_500.png

Wow Aravis, you're busy!! I haven't been very productive this weekend. I did finish making a new phone case, though. It just took time away from reading that I should be doing for my AP Macro and Lit classes.

This is what the case looks like:

tumblr_lyxvr1h5OC1r6usfuo1_500.png

That's neat! I like it.

AK, I admire you! Did you get it all done?

NB the nature preserve looks lovely, but cold!

Lila, the case is adorable. Well done!

The Pacific

A view of the Pacific Ocean from Del Cerro Park in Rancho Palos Verdes, one of the highest points of the Palos Verdes Peninsula. I have a lot more photos, including some I took yesterday of the sunset.

Sorry about the purplish light, something reflected off my lens.

The Sign.

ok, one more

Your chart is very impressive, AK! Good job.

Those pictures are great, BK! I don't see any problems with the lighting. They're gorgeous.

If you DARE to exterminate those!!!

Attachments

• Dalek-Plush-White.jpg
    Dalek-Plush-White.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 37
  • doctor-who-david-tennant.jpg
    doctor-who-david-tennant.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 37
  • dr_who___david_tennant_plush_by_misscoffee-d47zia8.jpg
    dr_who___david_tennant_plush_by_misscoffee-d47zia8.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 37
Back