Rach's Writings

Alright, since everyone knows what's going to happen I might as well not update. I mean, you don't want to read a story that you already know what is going to happen.

Ok, ok, I'll update. lol

Lauren arrived at her friends house and was pulled into a flurry of clothes, hair and make-up. By 6:00 Lauren felt like the prettiest girl in the world. By 6:30 she had arrived at the theater and was beginning to think that maybe this was a mistake. She'd never heard of Celtic Thunder though it would be nice to have a bit of home. Her friend had told her that the group was made up of four Irish guys and a Scot. Being Irish herself Lauren hoped that she would be happy to see her people and not be homesick.

By the time she was seated it was almost 7:00 and she hoped that it would start on time. She was bored and beginning to feel like a it of a loner. There didn't seem to be anyone at this concert who came by themselves. She guessed that most of these people knew who Celtic Thunder was and knew all the songs.

Finally the lights dimmed and the first notes echoed through the room. When the first person walked onstage and began to sing Lauren nearly jumped out of her chair. His voice was gorgeous. And so was he. At least of what she could see in the dark room. She thoroughly enjoyed the first song and couldn't wait for the next one. The next one, it turned out, was sung by the gorgeous blond.

As he sang she couldn't shake the feeling that she knew him. He looked so familiar and his voice was haunting her. She knew it, but where had she heard it before. It took her the whole first half of the show to figure it out.

And since you all aren't bugging me I'll update. :D We're getting to my favorite part. :D

As she sat during intermission she thought about the blond and tried to figure out who he was. She noticed that the person next to her was holding a program and it was open to a picture of him. Seeing his face close up she nearly screamed. The man who had just been up on stage singing was her own little Keith.

Lauren tried not to cry. How could she have been so blind? She turned to the person beside her and asked, “Is there any way to meet them?”

Her neighbor replied, “Not unless you have a meet and greet. Though, I've heard that if you go around to the back of the building you can wait till they come out to their buses. I've heard of people doing that.”

Lauren smiled her thanks and turned back to the stage as the lights dimmed once more. Now knowing that it was her own little Keith on stage she couldn't help screaming when he finished singing. His voice had matured so much over the years. And boy was he handsome. She understood why the girls in the front row were screaming.

Halfway through the second act Keith sang a song that nearly ripped Lauren's heart in two. She was sure that “Lauren & I” was about her. As she watched and listened tears started to drip down her face. She felt horrible. How could she have abandoned him? She was like a big sister to him and she had left. She hoped that he would forgive her.

And since you all aren't bugging me I'll update. :D We're getting to my favorite part. :D

As she sat during intermission she thought about the blond and tried to figure out who he was. She noticed that the person next to her was holding a program and it was open to a picture of him. Seeing his face close up she nearly screamed. The man who had just been up on stage singing was her own little Keith.

Lauren tried not to cry. How could she have been so blind? She turned to the person beside her and asked, “Is there any way to meet them?”

Her neighbor replied, “Not unless you have a meet and greet. Though, I've heard that if you go around to the back of the building you can wait till they come out to their buses. I've heard of people doing that.”

Lauren smiled her thanks and turned back to the stage as the lights dimmed once more. Now knowing that it was her own little Keith on stage she couldn't help screaming when he finished singing. His voice had matured so much over the years. And boy was he handsome. She understood why the girls in the front row were screaming.

Halfway through the second act Keith sang a song that nearly ripped Lauren's heart in two. She was sure that “Lauren & I” was about her. As she watched and listened tears started to drip down her face. She felt horrible. How could she have abandoned him? She was like a big sister to him and she had left. She hoped that he would forgive her.

all together now,

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait until she tries to meet him ;)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in ages. Here's your update if anyone even remembers this thread exists. :D

After the show she slipped out and made her way around to the back of the building where she found their buses. She sat down on a curb and waited.

The show had gone really well that night and Keith was ecstatic. The only thing that he wished was that Lauren could be there to see how far he'd gone. Every time he sang he couldn't help thinking of Lauren. It had been her influence that had pushed him to become who he was today. After meet and greets, Keith and the rest of the guys made there way outside to the buses. As they walked out the doors, Keith hung back making sure that everyone got out before he followed them.

Since he was behind the others he didn't see the woman who had stood up as they approached. Ryan was the first to see her. “Hello, I'm sorry, but we're really not supposed to give autographs to people who don't have meet and greets.” Ryan said kindly.

The woman shook her head. “I don't want an autograph. I just want to see Keith.” Keith still couldn't see her and didn't really want to see another fan. Using the others as a shield he walked towards the bus.

But before he could enter the bus the woman saw him. “Keithy?” Something in her voice made him turn. She stood in a shadow. He tried to see her but the light was in his eyes and he couldn't see her through the darkness.

Back