Prince Caspian: Ben Barnes & why is he so old?

LifeMaiden said:
Even if Prince Caspian's origins were supposed to be 'descended from Caribbean pirates' that doesn't mean any link to Madrid, Spain in terms of an actor. The Telemarines in CS Lewis' book did not seem to share any ancestry to those of Iberian descent ( Spanish descent). They could have been British pirates for all we know. I would think in reality, the actor chosen for the role would be English, but then, that's just what we're all familiar with since the Narnian cast of LWW were all primarily English.

If this is just a rumor, there's bound to be a lot more of them before the actual and coveted part of Caspian is cast in stone. I won't believe anything until we hear it here at Narniafans also.
I think the actor doesn't need to be British. If he is, well fine. It's not a problem to me. Yeah, the actor could be from Madrid and have no ties to Spain at all! The Tel-marines were also living in Narnia for quite a long time, so don't you think they might've lost their accents. I mean, look at what happened to the Americans after they left England!

I really don't care who the actor is and what nation he's from. All I care about is how well he does the part.

(Also, I think that since it is a rumor on the NW forum, it might not be correct... ah, well... we'll see. I won't believe it until it has been publicly announced by the company/producers. It isn't a done deal yet, so i'm not putting my hopes into anything at the moment. Remember how they found Skandar really last minute?)

skeptic little me :rolleyes: :D

.:Out.of.the.Blue:. said:
wheres Madrid?!
Madrid is in Spain (that red dot) :)

270px-

Also, I think that since it is a rumor on the NW forum, it might not be correct... ah, well... we'll see.
Lol, it doesn't matter what forum it's on - it still might not be correct. ;)

Basically someone just sent a spy report. That's all. So obviously you have to take it with a big grain of salt.

If the part of Caspian has NOT yet been cast, when do you guys think it would be likely that he would be? I mean, if they're shooting in January...well, they're going to need a Caspian. ;)

PrincessRosario said:
Lol, it doesn't matter what forum it's on - it still might not be correct. ;)

Basically someone just sent a spy report. That's all. So obviously you have to take it with a big grain of salt.

If the part of Caspian has NOT yet been cast, when do you guys think it would be likely that he would be? I mean, if they're shooting in January...well, they're going to need a Caspian. ;)
yeah, well... they still have a little time..

I hope the audition team wouldn't hiding those actor again after they concluded that HE (whoever he is) will play as Prince Caspian.Like the casts of the Four Pevensie before the LWW are showed :rolleyes:

Where is Madrid? And I don't believe it, I have kept a close eye on NArnia web also. I saw nothing of the sort when I read it. I say it is a romor and Caspien will be casted in Dec.

Aslan13 said:
Where is Madrid? And I don't believe it, I have kept a close eye on NArnia web also. I saw nothing of the sort when I read it. I say it is a romor and Caspien will be casted in Dec.

its the capital of Espana aka Spain.
December is ALMOST HERE!!!
I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!!

Back