Narnia: This Is War

Icewolfer93

As always I love to create music videos and just wanted to share one I recenly finished for The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe for those who would like to see it they can follow this link to the video on YouTube:

Enjoy and let me know what you think, am currently making a tribute to the Narnia series, only wish to see the movies finished!

As always I love to create music videos and just wanted to share one I recenly finished for The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe for those who would like to see it they can follow this link to the video on YouTube:

Enjoy and let me know what you think, am currently making a tribute to the Narnia series, only wish to see the movies finished!

Hey! I'm a youtuber too! Can I add ya as a friend?

Thanks Guys!

Yeah feel free to add me as a friend on YouTube (just let me know what your user name is so I don't ignore you).

I'm just finishing up another 30 Seconds to Mars/Narnia music video tribute today and hope to have it up soon. Thanks for your guys' support! :rolleyes:

Let me know if you guys' have any Narnia tributes in particular you want me to create. Always looking for new ideas. Give a song and particular ideas/themes from Narnia.

Having a computer without audio, I'm forced to ask you this question: did you compose original music to accompany the visuals?

The music is not original or associated to Narnia, however I feel it fits the world of Narnia really well. The music is by an artist 30 Seconds to Mars, a fairly popular rock group, given credit to on the YouTube page.

Additionally I have finished my next music video which I have commemorated particularly to the Pevensie children.... Vox Populi! (which means the voice of the people) as always enjoy and let me know how I can improve and what you think! :D

Narnia: Vox Populi

Wow, that was fantastic! The song was perfect, and I loved the way you did the call-outs
Victim
Pariah
Leader
Messiah
Etc

That was epic. Thanks for sharing!

The music is not original or associated to Narnia, however I feel it fits the world of Narnia really well. The music is by an artist 30 Seconds to Mars, a fairly popular rock group, given credit to on the YouTube page.

Additionally I have finished my next music video which I have commemorated particularly to the Pevensie children.... Vox Populi! (which means the voice of the people) as always enjoy and let me know how I can improve and what you think! :D

Narnia: Vox Populi

I like this one, too. I like how you show each of them and then their crowing with their names at the very end.

Back