Narnia Characters That Could Be Expanded On

jasmine tarkheena

I was just thinking on how there are some characters in the Narnia books that could be expanded on. What I mean is that they could give us notions of what we already know and somehow flesh it out.

Some ideas are-

MN- Frank and Helen and maybe even Strawberry/Fledge.

LWW- There's not really a whole lot I could think of.

HHB- Perhaps the two horses that Bree and Hwin eventually marry and even do some more with the Pevensies.

PC- The Nurse, Gwendolen.

VDT- Ramandus' Daughter

SC- Not any I could think of

LB- Perhaps Emeth and even Farsight.

Any other ideas?

In "Silver Chair," more could be made of the people at Experiment House. But don't let the people who produced "Rings of Power" get their hands on it. THEY would say that what MADE the school bad was having a CHRISTIAN faculty.

In "Silver Chair," more could be made of the people at Experiment House. But don't let the people who produced "Rings of Power" get their hands on it. THEY would say that what MADE the school bad was having a CHRISTIAN faculty.
I haven't thought of that. That's a good point about not letting people that did Rings of Power get involved though.

The Pevensie parents. I liked how the mother was at least in the first part of the Walden movie. They could also put her and her husband in the beginning of VotDT. We also only get descriptions of Eustace's parents rather than getting to know anything about them.

We also don't get to see Digory's mother that much, instead focusing more on her brother and sister. It would be better to see more interactions with her and Digory before he goes on his adventures. That would make his temptation with the apple have more meaning.

Something I would have liked to see in the L-W-W movie would be based on Mister Pevensie being in combat duty during World War Two. Say, a tank commander in the Sahara Desert, up against Erwin Rommel's Afrika Korps.

Shortly before the battle against Jadis begins, we would cut to Earth, seeing (Sergeant?) Pevensie getting his crew ready for action. From there, it would be back and forth between battles. Just after Aslan dispatches Jadis, we see German tanks being blasted by hidden artillery, and find Sergeant Pevensie alive and safe. His gunner says, "Your kids will be thrilled that you survived this."

Something I would have liked to see in the L-W-W movie would be based on Mister Pevensie being in combat duty during World War Two. Say, a tank commander in the Sahara Desert, up against Erwin Rommel's Afrika Korps.

Shortly before the battle against Jadis begins, we would cut to Earth, seeing (Sergeant?) Pevensie getting his crew ready for action. From there, it would be back and forth between battles. Just after Aslan dispatches Jadis, we see German tanks being blasted by hidden artillery, and find Sergeant Pevensie alive and safe. His gunner says, "Your kids will be thrilled that you survived this."
I haven't thought about that one. Though I'm not sure they'd do it.

I wonder if they would do a composite of the maid and Helen in MN, to give Helen a slightly bigger role. She and her husband Frank become the first king and queen of Narnia. I'm not saying they should do a composite of the maid and Helen, but it's a possibility.

There could even be a composite of Arsheesh and Anradin, where Anradin is the one whom Aravis is to be married off to. Shasta would have to be a slave, and Aravis would have to be a wife. Again, I'm not suggesting it, but it's a possibility.

How about Bree meeting a female horse after learning that all horses like to roll in the grass and Hwin meeting a humble stallion? Bree and Hwin marry, but not to each other.

Last edited:
Back