I will become a Mafia

*Holds up book*

This is a very special book

because it's a book safe

and it has Oreos in it

if you touch my Oreos

I will become a Mafia

What if I begs?

Hmm. If this is a hotel, there ought to be a comfy lobby somewhere. *Finds lobby, snuggles in a chair, reads, and hopes she does not attract the Calormenes' attention*

What if I begs?

Hmm. If this is a hotel, there ought to be a comfy lobby somewhere. *Finds lobby, snuggles in a chair, reads, and hopes she does not attract the Calormenes' attention*

The Mafia have no need for comfy chairs.

If you begs I give you the cookie part.

Thank you!:D (Even though the cream is the best part.:rolleyes:;)) *Munches cookies while reading*

Correct answer!

Because you answered correctly that the cream is the best part I will now let you have 15 Oreos to use as you desire. :D

We really pulled out some of the big guns in Mafia history for this game, now all we need to do is bring about the returns of fishie, Machia, lieke, Invisi-ink, Tess, freckles, and Lauren (Yes, I said it, because I know that you tend to turn up when your least liked nick-name does) and we will have a crazy good turn out with even crazier results. Welcome back Twilight.

Yes, book discussions. I rather like reading Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I believe that Mr. Holmes (whoever that individual is) would deem that pursuit a worthy endeavor. I therefore shall pull out my copy of the "Hound of the Baskervilles" and try to use his methods in ferreting out the Calormenes.

Night one: Korkoa is killed!

During the night following, Korkoa had an awful time getting to sleep. He went out to the hotel lounge with a copy of The Feline Times, a periodical for cat lovers, in his hand. He had been reading for about ten minutes and was still as uneasy as ever. He was worried. While he knew that he was not a Calormene, the other Telmarines didn’t know that. They might hang him by mistake after the first slaying! Or the Mafia might come looking for him after he had been so quiet during the period following the breakfast room incident. Finally, someone came along who he thought would be a lifesaver for him. Instead, his life was soon to be taken. It was a Calormene (but of course he didn’t know that), and the Calormene had a bottle of pills in her hand. When the Calormene saw Korkoa, she attempted to make her voice sound soothing and sympathetic. “Hey, Korkoa!” she began. “Can’t sleep?”
“No, I just feel awful to know that there are Calormenes in our midst,” Korkoa responded.
“Well, why don’t you try a few of these sleeping pills? I purchased them from an apothecary here in town just a few days ago. They work wonders for me.”
In her sleep-deprived, semi-rational state, Korkoa, usually a very sensible, strong man, effectively threw caution to the wind, forgetting such Telmarine maxims as Don’t Take Pills from Strangers and Don’t Make Decisions When You’re Tired. “Certainly! Thank you so much.”
The Calormene gave the adult dose to Korkoa, and Korkoa partook happily.
As the Calormene walked away, she said, “Enjoy your sleep!” Then, under her breath, she added, “Your permanent sleep.” She had given Korkoa fast-acting poison!
Korkoa felt awful almost immediately. He barely made back it his hotel room. As soon as she opened the door, he collapsed, never to rise again. The Calormene watched in secret from the shadows and chuckled softly to herself. “One down, seven to go.”
The next morning, a Traverser whose hotel room was next to the late Korkoa’s found him lying, face down, dead in his doorway. Soon all the Traversers were gathered around the deceased. They were soon determined to mete out justice for the one who had been his murderer.

Do you really think I would hide something in invisible text? C'mon!
IT IS NOW DAY; YOU HAVE 84 HOURS TO VOTE!

Remember that a clue to Korkoa’s identity is hidden in the story! Look carefully and be creative! Some of you will probably get this easier than others…

Last edited:
You can have borrow my ghost stuff from the last game, Korkoa, although I'm afraid I may end up needing it again. *wishes Sopespian would plant clues about the Mafia in his posts*

Well, I thought I'd found a clue to the mafia.

I was like "Ooh! Sopes said 'her'! That means I can rule out all the guy players." So I looked at the list... and all the players are girls. :p

I think I know who Korkoa was. I'm pretty sure I got the clue. :D

Back