LWW: Disney Movie or Book(w/ color ilistrations!)

LWW: Movie or Book?

• Book!!!

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Movie!!!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Undecided-They're to good to choose between like fajitas or tacos!!!

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

hana_smurfy

Which would you rather do watch the movie(no comentary or extended version) or read the book?

I think that I would rather read the book,as dear as the movie is to me, the book alows more imagination. To me that's what makes them great & the suspense of reading it and waiting for the best parts to take place, even though I already know what's going to happen! :D Please post your opinions.

The book with colored illustrations meaning the movie companion book? I read the book and see the movie...gotta have both hand in hand. :)

Choice

I will take 'both', as both are enjoyable in their own way. Not liking either fajitas or tacos, it's like choosing between beef or lamb!

I like both, but the books (Chronicles, not companion books) will always outdo the movies for me.

Last edited:
I would have to say the movie. As a kid, I never read it, I just watched the BBC version, I only read the book after I saw the Disney Movie, lame, I know, but still.

Plus, who wouldn't want to see Will? :p

If by the book you mean the original LWW book then I go for the book. All the CoN books just get better with repeated readings. Sadly the opposite is true of the movie

I chose both, but I've only read the books once and I've seen the movie like 6 times, since I have it on dvd and my cousins are fond of it...

Back