Is it just me?

swanwhite

Whenever I read the last part of chapter 4 In HHB Where susan says "Oh Edmund, What is it there is something terrible in your face." I keep wanting the say: "It's my nose."

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
i think it may be just u. personally - i've never felt the inclination to make fun of Edmund's nose.
Neither have I...but I do feel lots of other weird things,but...that's sort of not what we're talking about here... :rolleyes:

swanwhite said:
Whenever I read the last part of chapter 4 In HHB Where susan says "Oh Edmund, What is it there is something terrible in your face." I keep wanting the say: "It's my nose."
:D Hmm... I never thought of that... I guess it's just you ;)

swanwhite said:
umm...its just you babe!

I sometimes make fun of the characters in my mind when I'm reading the storys. It makes reading them more fun. :D

OMG that`s excactly wat i do! well, actually i say, "Um, my nose, my ears, and my unbrushed hair. But technachally that`s not my face. So oh, well." lol. i tease him because i`m in love with him.

Well I did that while watching the film...you know when Edmund's in a living room and trying to find a hiding place? I am always saying "Hide in the fireplace!" .... :D

hee! i love you per sempre! well, you know what i mean right? you do don't you.... face turns red.... ohh glove candy! *runs off to spongebob and per sempre and shares some*

I do think it is just you in that concideration, but I do tend to laugh at howmany times Eustace is called another word for a donkey by the people in the books. So you are not alone in making fun of the characters as you read.

Back