Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Two times

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Three to five times

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • More than five times

Votes: 29 45.3%

• Total voters
5 times, and the first time was in New York City when it was snowing. And the theater there was huge and the screen was massive. Afterwards we went into Central park and walked around and I saw the lamp post that looked just like the one in Narnia.

I really don't like the book but i love the movie!

Seeing as the book and movie are close together, I dont see why anyone would dislike the book and yet "love" the movie. To me..that uhh..doesnt really make a whole lot of sense. its all the same story.

or maybe you find "reading a book" boring and "watching a movie" exciting :p

The first time, my mother read it to my sister and me in the living room, a chapter each night. It was an edition with lots of color illustrations. After that I read it many times by myself, until it was almost always checked out of the library on my card.:p Then my mom bought it, and I read it more times...then I read it aloud to my younger brother (more than one chapter every night, because he said it kept stopping at interesting parts.) Then when the movie came out I read it again...so, I'd say I read it an estimate of about a million times.;)

Yes, I've read it off and on, and the series off and on, many times. I can't even count it exactly, but I know I've read LWW about three to four times, if not (choppily) more.

I normally read the whole series at least once each year - I'm 27 now, so it must be getting on for twenty times that I've read them.

Peeps

I'v been reading it at least twice, if not three of four times a year, since i was around seven...don't know how many times exactly that means i've read it, but it'd quite a lot.

Only one time. I have seen the movie three times and the animated movie two times in the late 70's early 80's. But the question was about the books of course :D Currently I started to reread them in english which I like more than dutch to read.

Back