Heroes [TV]

Elven_Darkness

I didn't see a Heroes thread so, I thought I'd make one. Anyone else a fan of this awesome show? Its definitly one of the best shows on TV, IMO. Hiro's my favourite character, he's just so cool. :D

I watch it! It´s on my favourite list of tv-shows and I got a lot of them. But here in Norway they´ve just started to send the first season, so I´ve only seen the 6 first episodes. I think Hiro is really funny:D I don´t know who´s my favourite character yet. I really like a lot of them.

I wouldn't miss Heroes for nearly anything. The episode tonight was really great. A lot of great interesting things are happening on the show now. Claire, the new boy with powers, will Claire's father die as the painting shows, Peter being alive and all the new powers he has. I bet he got them from Sylar when Sylar was killed. Sylar back without any powers? Interesting twist.

No offence to anyone but I think that show is a waste of people's time and money...:rolleyes:
(but hey! I say that a lot!)

I wouldn't miss Heroes for nearly anything. The episode tonight was really great. A lot of great interesting things are happening on the show now. Claire, the new boy with powers, will Claire's father die as the painting shows, Peter being alive and all the new powers he has. I bet he got them from Sylar when Sylar was killed. Sylar back without any powers? Interesting twist.

That was a lot of things. I saw the 7th episode from the first season today. I want to ask questions about what´s happening, but I won´t.

Back