Happy Birthday Bilbo and Frodo!

GondorGirl

Devourer of Threads
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Happy Belated Birthday Bilbo and Frodo!

As usual we had our birthday party for them here. What about the rest of you? Did you remember the birthdays of two very important Hobbits?

Aye, happy birthday!!! We had fun at the celebration yesterday...:D (Ginger) Ale and (Root) Beer were in excess!! :D 'Tis the dwarfs that go swimming with little hairy women!!

Well how about my EXTREMELY belated 48th birthday from 363 days ago, or perhaps you could wish me a happy 49th before the morrow and get back pats for timeliness? :D

happiest of belated birthdays to the most wonderful of hobbits, frodo! *hugs the frodo* and happy birthday to bilbo as well:D:D:D:D

As usual we had our birthday party for them here. What about the rest of you? Did you remember the birthdays of two very important Hobbits?

LOL.:D

Happy Belated Birthday,Frodo and Bilbo!!:D
*dances with Hobbit boys* :p

P.S.I LOVE your banner,GG!Hes my favorite doctor!:D

According to my tradition here is the thread for the two most famous hobbits!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRODO!!!

I shall have to change my signature.

Due to the wedding at our house this week our Hobbit Party shall be postponed until October but I'm sure they won't mind, Hobbits love weddings too, and they're invited if they want to come :D

*Resurrect*

That time of year again. :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TWO BEST KNOWN HOBBITS!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Bilbo and Frodo!:D

I wore my Hobbit shirt and the One Ring that I got from Europe today. (Yesterday was church and my parents may not have approved if I went wearing my Hobbit shirt, so I did it today. ;):D)

Back