GG's Special Kitchen - please donate!

Glen's not going to like that.

*donates Sushi*

WHAT! *retrieves Sushi* *donates Lossy, Lossy's nearly-finished homework assignments, Lossy's bed, Lossy's house, Lossy's chair, Lossy's turkey-flavored sock, Lossy's chocolate-flavored sock, Lossy's sanity, Lossy's brain, Lossy's cookies, Lossy's ability to sleep, Lossy's life (she's not really supposed to have one), Lossy's username, Lossy's posts, Lossy's profile page, Lossy's little circles, the stove where Lossy cooks her little circles, Lossy's imaginary friends, Lossy's insanity, Lossy's room in the Asylum, Lossy's pi (MPLF) and Lossy's pie (MPLF), Lossy's self, Lossy's computer, Lossy's music, Lossy's books, Lossy's yard, China, Lossy's Dr. Seuss hat, everything of Lossy's that GG has eaten before, everything of Lossy's that has gone down Derny's black hole before (which somehow became GG's stomach, or vice versa), Lossy's Word Processor, Lossy's cell phone, Lossy's clown nose, and anything else Lossy has that I didn't remember*

SUSHI MUST NOT BE DONATED! He is my friend. Who else would wake me up in the morning when my reliable wind-up alarm clock isn't reliable? Who would comfort me when I dream about being chased by evil schemers and their minions? Who would give me rides to class on his back? Without Sushi, I have no life!

(Not that I have one of those things anyway. It's kind of partial right now.)

Did you have to donate my chocolate-flavored sock? : (

and how will I duffer from now on???

*disappears in a puff of purple smoke*

:cool:
Yes, I had to donate your chocolate-flavored sock. If you don't like it, then stop abusing my buffalo. What is it with animal cruelty in Dufferland these days? Sheesh. If you can't Duffer without becoming a criminal (animal abuse is worse than murder these days, in case you haven't noticed) then somebody needs to spend more time with Mozart's cats.
:cool:

WHAT! *retrieves Sushi* *donates Lossy, Lossy's nearly-finished homework assignments, Lossy's bed, Lossy's house, Lossy's chair, Lossy's turkey-flavored sock, Lossy's chocolate-flavored sock, Lossy's sanity, Lossy's brain, Lossy's cookies, Lossy's ability to sleep, Lossy's life (she's not really supposed to have one), Lossy's username, Lossy's posts, Lossy's profile page, Lossy's little circles, the stove where Lossy cooks her little circles, Lossy's imaginary friends, Lossy's insanity, Lossy's room in the Asylum, Lossy's pi (MPLF) and Lossy's pie (MPLF), Lossy's self, Lossy's computer, Lossy's music, Lossy's books, Lossy's yard, China, Lossy's Dr. Seuss hat, everything of Lossy's that GG has eaten before, everything of Lossy's that has gone down Derny's black hole before (which somehow became GG's stomach, or vice versa), Lossy's Word Processor, Lossy's cell phone, Lossy's clown nose, and anything else Lossy has that I didn't remember*

SUSHI MUST NOT BE DONATED! He is my friend. Who else would wake me up in the morning when my reliable wind-up alarm clock isn't reliable? Who would comfort me when I dream about being chased by evil schemers and their minions? Who would give me rides to class on his back? Without Sushi, I have no life!

(Not that I have one of those things anyway. It's kind of partial right now.)

*forgives Lossy because she hugged Sushi*

Do I still have to eat all that stuff?

Silly question

*eats all that stuff*

and I think I ate the black hole, that's how that happened

*sighs* *retrieves Lossy's possessions and life and sanity and insanity from GG's stomach*

*gasp* The blue-green priestess cat of the shiny Can? How could you set yourself up against the shiny Can? *whale-splats GG, because Can-splatting might hurt the Can*

*gasp* The blue-green priestess cat of the shiny Can? How could you set yourself up against the shiny Can? *whale-splats GG, because Can-splatting might hurt the Can*

I SAID NO WHALE SPLATTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Eats Sushi*

*donates my sore throat, along with the rubber banana* Then people won't have to hand the rubber banana down to others! The conflict will be over when it's in GG's tummy!

And it's all Derny's fault. *donates Derny*

I SAID NO WHALE SPLATTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Eats Sushi*

*retrieves Sushi from GG's stomach* What is it with all the animal cruelty on this forum? *puts GG in time-out corner of kitchen*

The problem is, I don't care about animals in general. I just care about Sushi. The major forum animal seems to be cats, and I really don't care for cats that much, although kittens are adorable. But we won't tell anyone my opinions on cats, will we? Oh, and I need to protect the Penguins of Doom, but I can't think why for the life of me.

Back