Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elwing and Elrond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

Tsukiko

Ok..I added some from the Silmarillion of what I could remember
as weird as it seems...I like Niniel and Turin best..:rolleyes: and Faramir&Eowyn.

EDIT:
dang!! Im soo dumb!! I ment Elwing and Earlendil!! I just got confused cuz Elrond is their son...*bangs head*

Last edited:
I had to pick Arwen and Aragorn.. even though probably a lot of people pick them just because they're like the most "popular" in the movies.. They're just so in love :) And Arwen gives up so much for him! ~Eve

Mine is a toss up between Sam and Rosie and Aragorn and Arwan So I cannot vote

Sam and Rosie cause they are just so cute and you can tell Sam really cares. Aragorn and Arwan cause they aer just so beutiful together and Arwan totally gives up her elven heritage for him

(((((((((Lady Eve like your sig I love that song and that is one of my fave scenes with peter in the movie)))))

I picked Beren and Luthien. Now THAT'S a beautiful romance. But it's a terribly sad story, too.... *tear* Still, I love it. I would have picked some others too...Faramir and Eowyn are awesome, and Aragorn and Arwen too. NOT because of the way they're done in the movie, but their story in the book is beautiful. Similar to Beren and Luthien in some ways, actually...:)

There are so many great couples and some have eternal love, but the couple I have choosen is definitely Sam and Rosie.
Sam is such a sweetheart. He is brave, strong and he might be simpel, but his heart is pure. His love for Rosie was so sweet. I liked it even better in the movies than the books. How can someone not feel with Sam in everything he did? So this couple wins by far in my opinion.

rofl...

yeah...that would have been funny to put! :p

I didnt really like Aredhel and Eol..I mean..Aredhel is kool..but Eol...o.0

(that was his name right?)

I love Eowyn and Faramir's love story. Both were denied love from someone they cared about deeply, and then they found it in each other.
*siiiiiiigh*

This one is not really difficult for me to answer... It is surely the story of Beren son of Barahir and Lúthien Tinúviel - "enchantress" :D All those little stuff that are actually really important. The flower that came to life when Luthien was born and died (together with the Sunflower Elanor) when Arwen died. Beren's background...his friends killed by Orcs and in the worst moments of his life...he hears the sound of Luthien. etc etc
An the end is the best...Luthien was the only one that could move Mandos so hard that he would let them go back.
It's just perfect

Back