Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

But one of them reconized GKON (of course :D) "Wait" it said "isnt that the KNIGHT?!" "yes" said another they swarmed GKON and all of us others who were sure we had never seen GKON before in our lives...Everybody shot daggers at GKON who was to busy singing to Jadis at the top of his lungs he shouted "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more..just to...I forget this song but its gotta be good since I'm singing it badly to my Jadis poo! DADEPA!"

The 5 ft Zuzu beans that hadn't been turned into bannana split topping took the group captive!!! :eek: Alas the knight has still enamored w/ Jadis and the only thing he uttered was "My snookie-wookie sugar monkey." This made Curumo fall over laughing as... :D

They somehow managed to get the knight bound and gagged-this was quite a feat seeing as they have no hands-and stuck him in the middle :eek:. "A cloud?? Since when do you use a cloud???" He asked the Zuzu beans as the dolphin city shrank into the background. "Since last summer when our zebras ran away." One said. "Ah." The knight replied, having no idea Zuzu beans used Zebras. This disturbed him greatly. They flew for quite some time over miles and miles of ocean, till they came to a huge tree in the middle of a small island! :eek: The knight blinked twice. "THIS is your base??" He asked. They all turned n' stared @ him. "It is...Hoooooooommmmeeee" They all said in unison. The knight considered jumping off the cloud n' shoving everyone else off too... :D

But a glare from Curumo, who reads GKON's thoughts on a regular basis, told him if he tried he'd die slowly and painfully! RF looked down..."kinda looks like the great tree in the Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole series"
They landed and out of the tree came a whole bunch of BARN OWLS! "Oh no the pure ones have taken over the tree!" screeched Unleavend "When did you read Ga'Hoole?" snapped Curumo

"KFC" Muttered the knight, trying to devise an escape plan. Alas he lost his train of thought and started making winky eyes @ Jadis! :D "This is our tree, your wretched jellybeans!" Said an owl, pecking one of the beans in the head... :D

Jadis looked at GkoN, kinda creeped out be what he was saying. As he came towards her, his arms wide open seeking to hug her. "Uh oh" she said and quickly ran away with GKoN chasing her. (How many times has GKoN or anyone else been put under some sort of love spell anyway)

Sorry I haven't posted in ages because the computer wasn't working

JadisIceQueen said:
Jadis looked at GkoN, kinda creeped out be what he was saying. As he came towards her, his arms wide open seeking to hug her. "Uh oh" she said and quickly ran away with GKoN chasing her. (How many times has GKoN or anyone else been put under some sort of love spell anyway)
GKON's been put under like a hundred! lol

Curumo froze GKON where he stood, he'd always had a soft spot for Jadis since she was such an acomplished Witch type person. The Zuzu beans landed beating the owls down and saying stuff like "We had a baragain" or "DONT MAKE US TAKE THIS TO KLUDD" when they said this all the Owls froze and landed bowing and making way for the Zuzu beans and their prisoners

Just then the Dramatic Entrencens were shoved in to a dungeon type room and left..."Whatever happened to Dernhelm?" asked RF "we lost her somewhere in space..."

Unleavened sighed. "Not again." I have a nack for getting stuck in prisons."
"Why's that?" Asked Curmo rather suspicously as he was still feeling fatherly.
Unleavened rolled her eyes. "First you abandon me, then you come after me, then you don't care, and now you're all nice! Look! You can't run my life any more! You have no part in it!" She glared at him.
Ben interjected "Ummmm, Unleavened maybe you should sit a little further away...for your health."
"Fine. Let's find a way out. Maybe there's a secret passage or something."
"Why did the beans capture us anyway?" Elindil asked. Everyone paused. They never considered why these things happened before...

RF said "Its all GKON's fault..I mean the one said 'Hey isn''t that the Knight?!' So lets just leave him here and go ourselves?" she was in a very bad mood I mean what girl wouldn't be she hadn't been able to read in forever...well except at the Dolphins library but even soo...

"If you feel that way..." Said the knight more than slightly hurt @ the proposition of his buddies leaving him to the crazed mutant jellybeans and oversized parakeets. "I shall find you a way out. You may go as you wish, then I'll figure some way to get myself out." The knight pulled something out from under his vambrace-the Zuzu beans had only taken their apparent weapons, not bothering to search them. It was...a very large spoon. :D "What do you plan to do with that?" Asked Ben. "It'd take too long to dig our way out."
"So it would." The knight replied, walking up to the thick oaken door of their cell. "Tralalala-dadadumdum!" He sang, tapping his spoon on the iron bar to keep time. "Ladadado,teedee." He continued, tapping more. This probably greatly irked a few, but most were apparently curious as to what this would accomplish. "TRALALAAAAAAAAALALALALALA!" The knight concluded, after an hour-long serenade. There came a rumbling sound from deep under them. "What have you done NOW?" Curumo asked.
"You'll see." Said the knight, putting the spoon away and taking out a potato. Ben just stared for a moment as the knight crouched low just out of view from outside the door. "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING!?? THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY HELP US-" Ben was interrupted when the floor suddenly imploded and a very large hole appeared. Out popped the head n' tusks n' trunk of Bob the mumak! "How'd he...?" Elindil started, when the prison door burst open and a Zuzu bean hopped in. "What's going on down-" He was cut off as the knight beaned him w/ the spud! :D "GET GOING BOB!!!" Shouted the knight as Bob the mumak grabbed everyone else in his trunk n' down they went. The knight stayed behind, chucking more spuds @ owls n' beans with deadly accuracy(none of them were actually killed, he was just a really good shot ;) ) After throwing a good 20 lb bag worth of potatos the knight jumped down the hole with a "AWAY WE GO!!NORO LIM BOB!NORO LIM!!" He then popped back out as he'd forgotten to grab all their gear n' stuff. He ran out the cell door n' climbed about 5 stories up. There he learned their gear was being held @ the very tip-top of the tree. "Dadburnit I can't fight my way up there...they'd bog me down n' my goose'd be cooked for sure!" He then noticed a window and remembered his ascention gun(has a grappling hook n' it's used for scaling walls) handy, so out it came and up he went! He was making good time till he came to the boughs of the tree. It was there when he saw something he though quite nefarious. It was... :D

Last edited:
RF wicked grin on her face and she was chucking things at the owls and such "Its penence" she explained "they said you'd get stuck and I'm preety good" she shrugged "anywho I've decided to take up the life of a criminal they at least get thrown in jail for a reason..."

The poor knight looked quite doomed - doomed never to escape RF's hatred - never to reunite with his gear - never to reach to very top. Until Unleavened flew in from above snatching the supplies from amidst their foes. However, in her swoop to regain their possisions, she lost a tiny little bit of control and 'accidently' beaned RF with the package (as she had wanted to for several pages. Of couse she was careful not to cause any real harm, delivering the mouse to a safe limb of the tree.) GKoN, finding himself momentarily free from fear of projectiles, quickly regained the upper hand and managed to fight his way out of the jelly beans and owls and whatever else and back to his friends who were loading up on their conveniantly placed dragon friend. Unleavened arived moments later carrying a limp (only passed out) RF. "Alright, I'm game. Lets be off!" With that the whole company left behind that hated island of beans to continue on their quest.

Meanwhile, Dernhelm had found herself a space ship.
"Now," she muttered to herself. "For Narnia and the... uh, well, towards that galaxy."
She was just about to go into hyperspace, when Sparky, with a certain group of people on his back, came into view.
"Great. And I thought I'd gotten rid of them."
With that, there was a loud thumping on the hatch.
She pressed her lips together. Then she stood up. "All right." she muttered.
"All right, guys. Come on in." She opened the hatch.
"Here we go again." she thought to herself.

The group crowded into the space ship...all at once through the hatch!!! :eek: They struggled n' wriggled but alas they were all utterly stuck! :eek: The knight had kept back as he was checkin' his gear...And now produced a very long pin. "DONT YOU DO IT!!!" Screamed Unleavened, Elindil and Ben together. The knight gave a shout and charged them, but alas Sparky came up behind in n' shoved 'em all through!! :D With a "SCRUUUNNNNNNNCCHHHH" and a few "OW!!!MOVE OVER!!" "THAT'S MY LEG!!" "OOPS I THOUGHT IT WAS MINE..." Sparky squeezed in and they were all snuggly packed into the ship-which was waaaaaaaaayyyy too small to fit a dragon in. "Are we ready??" Asked the knight. "We can either go n' try to retrieve the pearl necklace of Papatutu, or we can run for our lives n' never go near the dolphins again." They thought it over as... :D

the ship sped onwards to Narnia.

"What's this about the 'pearl necklace of Papatutu'?" Dernhelm asked,
Everybody started to talk at once.
"Alright! Never mind. Is it in Narnia? 'Cause this is my ship, and I'm going to Narnia! If you want to go somewhere else, you can just hop off the ship again."

There was a silence. Then...

The knight plummeted w/ an "EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!DADBURNIT CURUUUUMOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" It echoed and that was the last they heard of him(temporarily) before he was lost in a sea of green tree tops. Unleavened gasped! :eek: "HE HAS MY COOKIES!!!" She asked Dernhelm very politely "May we please go and get my cookies back?"
Meanwhile the knight had indeed landed amidst the boughs of many trees, into yet another forest he fell w/ many "OOF!" 's and "OW!" 's. He came to a crashing hault about 40 feet later. The knight groaned as he rolled over, looking up into the tree from whence he'd just taken a whoopin'. "RF..." He muttered angrily. He somehow got it in his head that she'd played a part in his being shoved out of a spaceship going 200 MPH. :D
His fall had caused quite a ruckus and of course the natives sent out a greeting party. 20 elves armed w/ bows n' swords had snuck up whilst he was groaning and now formed a circle round the bruised and battered knight. "Meri Nian?" One asked. The knight said something in Quenya, not quite sure of the odd language the elf was using. "Do you speak Westron?" (A.k.a Commontongue,english) He asked. "Yup." The knight answered, trying to get up. "What have you to do in our realm?" The elf asked sharply. "I was shoved out of a ship, I didn't have much say in the matter-THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK ME BEFORE THEY DID IT!" He shouted, hoping whoever dunit would hear. The elves proceeded to lead him away to a fortress hidden deep within the fortress... :D

Back