Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
granted: but a mob of angry girls come because you are dating their crush and beat you up....

i wish i could meet the whole cast of CoN

I can live with that cuz then skandar will come to my rescue and lift me off of my feet. *dreams and dreams cuz I'm good at that*
btw, wish granted: but they all turn out to be snobby and have u thrown out of the vip room. (I don't really think that's true, I mean the snobby part but that was the worst I could think of)
I want to move to london and go to school with skandar

Granted but you are terribly dissapointed with his REAL character for one reason or another. LOL

I wish I had a whole thread of devoted fans! LOL (I have some fans on my story thread and I couldn't think of a wish so there! LOL)

You don't REALLY want to wish that do you? I mean if you do I will have to corupt it!!!!
Wish for something else and keep that wish so it will come true! ;)

Granted: They become a little to devoted and start stalking you
(went blank)

No offense to you willsgirl but i wish your story wasn't so miserable

sorry..bout that i know for the characters its miserable its just i mean its overdoing it...i don't want to start anything..its just not my kind of story...btw..i was editing that one

Granted, but as soon as your dog comes back, it never hangs out with you (why did you make it so i have to be mean :( )

I wish that the toiled was closer :p

Granted: But you end up like me.......(living in a box)

lol you have to see the other posts..

anywas

I wish I was in a movie.....with the cast of CoN

(i know i have wished for this many times)

I am new doing this. But here it is.

You are granted but you are locked outside in the cold. LOL

I wish I get to be with William. Duhhh. :cool:

Is that to much to ask?

Granted you get to be with William, but I'm also there being his girlfriend.

I wish that my dad wasn't kicking me off the compy

granted but in return for staying on you cannot log in to narniafans for six weeks.

i wish friends hadn't ended. (the tv show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back