Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but unfortunately it's in BC's possession... which, given the way you seem to treat each other ;) is soon NOT such a good picture of you...

I wish I knew about things (e.g, friends going away on D of E, brother getting married, going to Romania to visit my sister) just a bit before people I don't know do... ;) (jk)

Granted, but now you do, you lose the status of little brother of three kids (I feel your pain man) and become parentless and siblingless and join me wandering the streets biting people....

I wish I could join my sis going to Romania to visit Johan's sis.

granted. but you forget everything that happened

i wish that whb would stop being mad a bc (and i will refuse to be mad her btw)

Granted, but whb was never mad at bc in the first place!?!? so as a result whb actually gets in a mood with bc and blocks her on msn :D

I wish my legs would recover for the weekend!

that didn't work!

granted, they recover for the weekend, but you brake them again on the weekend...

i wish that whb would not block bc and i on im

Granted. He blocks you, and only you, and a block falls on your head

I wish I didn't have to work today....

Granted but it is the only day for the rest of your life that you don't have to work!

I wish that Steven and Chris will be at youth group tonight!!!!!!!! (I need to talk to steven about our Plans!!!!! and inform Chris that he is going to help me and steven take over the world!!!!!!)

Granted. If you can find a person called Someone, I guarentee that they will never corrupt any of your wishes. I promise. :)

I wish I didn't start thinking of every Horror movie I've ever seen just when I'm in bed at night... :(

granted, stop thinking about them, but the next day you are a part of one...

i have no idea what to wish...

granted. my idea is to wish that i could wish the uncorrupted wish!

ok, not to actually wish it:I wish that i could wish the uncorrupted wish!!!!!!

Granted. The only problem is, that your uncorrupted wish was, in fact, to wish an uncorrupted wish. Thus you have achieved a grand total of Nothing Useful.

I wish that shaving didn't cause spots :mad:

Granted. Instead, the clothes are outlawed and everyone must wear bath towels to public functions. You are blamed for all of this. A mob is formed that chases you out of the city. I would continue, but I have a terrible headache, so lets just say you run into a wall and die a horrible and painful death involving a crocidile, the :eek: smilie, and a stapler

i wish my headache would go away, without another body part sustaining any form of pain.

Granted, your headache goes away cuz your whole head goes away, it floats off like a helium balloon.

I wish I had a helium balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back