Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is gitmo?!?!?! ok its shut down but then because it was shut down the building is being knocked over and you go to the site when you think they are done and you have a big bon fire and party and then are arrested for destruction of public property...err..there
and then you are murdered by the Gitmo people and nobody finds your murderer because they didnt like you anyway...

I wish that FF would get some common sense and relize that my story is as bad as I say it is....

Yes, but then as he kisses you he turns into a frog. You think that by kissing him again he will turn back into a human. He doesn't, but you still spend the rest of your life kissing the frog thinking that maybe he will turn back. But he never does.

I wish that I had more time for a movie marathon tonight.

fish_wwjd_frog said:
Yes, but then as he kisses you he turns into a frog. You think that by kissing him again he will turn back into a human. He doesn't, but you still spend the rest of your life kissing the frog thinking that maybe he will turn back. But he never does.

I wish that I had more time for a movie marathon tonight.
granted but you have enough time for a movie marathon but you have no movies to watch.

I wish that I owned the entire world.

Granted but Anna Popplewell hates you for ruling the world and all that so she is the leader of the rebellion that dethrones you and sets me up as ruler..lalalalala

I wish that I would get an acting job with that Professional Acting Theater next year if I try out again...

granted u get an actimg job as a circus clown

I wish William and I got married without divorce papers or just leaving w/out papers

Granted, you hug and kiss William all that you have energy for, but you did not specifei William Moseley, you are hugging and kissing some random nerd named William

I wish that idk, weeeeee

Granted but it turns out there are 4 william moseley's in this world and you meet another one (not the actor) in fact this one is an ex-convict and you marry him but he doesnt love you and is never home...and all that good stuff...err...bad stuff

I wish that People would stop obsessing over William, and Skandar, and Anna, and Georgie and everybody else they obsess over..including OB!

*GASP* okay, umm. WAH do i have to? erm, granted they stop obsessing over them but someone invents a new word that means the same thing so they still obsess over them but it is called something else.

I wish that I had time and all the movies to watch all of the Star Wars.

sk8ergirl said:
granted Kara tells no one but the world

I wish a boy(Oscar) at school liked me and kissed me

okies...what does that mean ...the "world"?
okies...granted

I wish kara kept this secret to herself completely

granted but it slips out to the biggest big mouth and they spread the word 2 everyone

I wish Oscar and I got together

sk8ergirl said:
granted but it slips out to the biggest big mouth and they spread the word 2 everyone

I wish Oscar and I got together

denied....just cuz it is a secret that if i got out i wouldnt b able to come on here nemore

NOW...i wish kara would forget

Mrs.Teacup said:
denied....just cuz it is a secret that if i got out i wouldnt b able to come on here nemore

NOW...i wish kara would forget

calm down its just a game and u forgot to corrupt my wish

Granted she forgets but then you feel the over whelming urge to tell someone and so you wisper the secret to a person and it turns out that that person cannot keep a secret! Bwahahaha so the world finds out anyway!

I wish that America would get a life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back