Cheese Whiz II

Okay, so only GG is never wrong, but that still leaves plenty of room for you to be shamelessly fraudulent.

You think so?

*spills hot coffee on GG's eye*

Oh, excuse me, sorry, ever so sorry! I'm so clumsy! And it had to be your favorite eye, too! So unfortunate!

Freckles, you are not allowed to spill hot beverages on people's favorite body parts. You were supposed to drop it on GG's particularly smelly left pinky toe. Since you did not, you are hereby banished from Dufferland and will have to live in a world where murder is wrong.

Freckles, you are not allowed to spill hot beverages on people's favorite body parts. You were supposed to drop it on GG's particularly smelly left pinky toe. Since you did not, you are hereby banished from Dufferland and will have to live in a world where murder is wrong.

I don't want to know how you know that GG's left pinky toe, specifically, is smelly.

Please. My feet don't smell.

That's what my nose is for.

Also. *puts on eyepatch*

I've always been a pirate at heart anyway...

You are a shining example to the whole congregation. (I had to judge you, too, it's the new thing, everybody's doing it, you see. Some girl with a large following of ghost squirrels started it.)

(Are Lossy's squirrels ghosts now? Or is this someone less frightening? Also, you shouldn't judge someone just because it's the new thing. You should judge people because it is the right thing to do.)

I'm checking with Lossy on Facebook. If her squirrels are ghosts, we need to find out. Dufferland is why I developed a very bad, and very weird, habit of highlighting everything I read. *whalesplats Freckles*

Why do you have to be obvious! It was so well-concealed. She would never have suspected anything! Maybe.

So, Glen, you highlight text outside of TDL, too?

Back