Celebrity Birthdays Thread

That is the end of that. I would prefer never to be talked to in this way about my choices again, if you would be so kind.

Might not want to show up at the judgment seat of Christ in that case. Unless, of course, you're shooting for the Great White throne judgment instead.

I'm sorry. Look, I simply stated that I liked an actor on a certain show and your response made me feel very, personally, attacked. And I didn't like it. I don't know if it was your intention or not but I felt hurt, insulted to the point of tears, as a matter of fact. I simply wanted to let you know that I do not wish to be talked to like that.

I'm sorry. Look, I simply stated that I liked an actor on a certain show and your response made me feel very, personally, attacked. And I didn't like it. I don't know if it was your intention or not but I felt hurt, insulted to the point of tears, as a matter of fact. I simply wanted to let you know that I do not wish to be talked to like that.

It wasn't specifically toward you only, so don't feel too bad. Just remember -- Christ died a humiliating, excruciating death so that we didn't have to be slaves of sin anymore. Oughtn't we to put away our sin if we truly have any appreciation for what He went through? And I'm speaking to myself just as much as I am to anyone else.

After seeing both sides I agree with Mike a tad more.

Yes it was rash to say that, or at least seemed like it, but Mike was 100% right.

I'm not 100% sure as to the content in Game of Thrones so I can't attack anything. But if it is truly dirty, then he's right.

I don't listen to music with language in it because of that reason, and it is EASY to find clean music. I don't feel right listening to the bad stuff, and it's that way with TV shows/movies. There are so many alternatives.

After seeing both sides I agree with Mike a tad more.

Yes it was rash to say that, or at least seemed like it, but Mike was 100% right.

I'm not 100% sure as to the content in Game of Thrones so I can't attack anything. But if it is truly dirty, then he's right.

I don't listen to music with language in it because of that reason, and it is EASY to find clean music. I don't feel right listening to the bad stuff, and it's that way with TV shows/movies. There are so many alternatives.

Even though I agree with ahyperdude and Mike...

can we get back to the topic, please? :)

Yesterday was Judy Garland's 90th birthday, even though she died at the young age of 47...belated happy birthday to her! Shame that drugs and hard living ruined her life; she died way too young and much too soon. :(

Yes, topic is nice!

I'm sure Hyper already said it's Shia Labeouf's birthday! That boy grew up realllll well.

shia-labeouf.jpg

Shia-LaBeouf-031511.jpg

Happy Birthday to:

Chris Evans (Capt. America/Johnny Storm, 31)
Richard Thomas (John "John-Boy" Walton, Jr., 61)
Tim Allen (Tim Taylor, 59)
Mary Wickes (various classic films, such as White Christmas; who would have been 102 today, but passed away in 1995 at the age of 85)

Also happy birthday to:

Stellan Skarsgård (61) (played Eric Selvig in Thor and the Avengers and Bootstrap Bill in Pirates of the Caribbean)
eurofilm1998award3x.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001745/

Kat Dennings (26) (played Darcy Lewis in Thor)
normal_unknown004.png

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0993507/#Actress

Looks like we got some Marvel B-day's today! (I tried some pictures from a different website. Tell me if they're broken)

I thought the first guy looked familar. He did such a splendid job as Bootstrap Bill in the POTC movies. I didn't pay much attention to Kat Dennings, but she looks mighty pretty! Happy Birthday to both of them. Yup it's a Marvel birthday day. Both pictures are showing up fine.

I thought the first guy looked familar. He did such a splendid job as Bootstrap Bill in the POTC movies. I didn't pay much attention to Kat Dennings, but she looks mighty pretty! Happy Birthday to both of them. Yup it's a Marvel birthday day. Both pictures are showing up fine.

HAHA, alrighty, I'll make sure to not use links to IMDB again :p

HAHA, alrighty, I'll make sure to not use links to IMDB again :p

You can't link to pictures on imdb.com because they're protected by copyrights. I know that the few times I tried saving pictures to my computer from the site, they showed up as either blank white or blank black. I'm not sure why links themselves don't work; that's overkill.

You can't link to pictures on imdb.com because they're protected by copyrights. I know that the few times I tried saving pictures to my computer from the site, they showed up as either blank white or blank black. I'm not sure why links themselves don't work; that's overkill.

Ahh I see.. I just take screenshots when I go on IMDB :p

Back