C.S.Lewis: Dreamer of Narnia disc

Octesian

The Dreamer of Narnia disc on C.S.Lewis is in the 4 disc box special. I was looking for the music for it, especial the music at the finish up where its saying "We long for Narnia, because we long for freindship...etc"and then "Will you get back to Narnia? Of course you will, but don't go trying to use the same door twice-Indeed don't try to get there at all. It was happen when you least expect it...." I thought that background music sounded more "Narnian" than most of the music they used in LWW. Does anyone know where to find that or know the name so I could search online?

Last edited:
I don't, sorry Adam.
I havn't even seen anything on that disc yet.
But I must ask this...
Who was so kind and thoughtful to send you this Extended Version of Narnia?
=]​

Last edited:
Ok. I will, seriously.
I just never really got around to it before.
I know that sounds bad but I've been really busy.
Which disc was your favorite?​

Its kinda hard to decide between the extended one with the extra battle and C.S.Lewis, but I'd choose the C.S.Lewis one.

I'd probably choose the CS Lewis one as well. I loved that disc! It's very well put together and informative...but it really lends one to think. That disc alone would be worth the price of the EE to me.

I'm not sure where to find the music for it...I'd look on the credits to see who was responsible for it and then search from there.

Last edited:
Back