Buddy Cop Narnia

jasmine tarkheena

While villains movies or series has been popular over the years, I don't think it's likely that even the Narnia villains would get their own movies. Though it wouldn't surprise me if they were flesh out in some way. Plus, I don't know if anyone would go see Narnia villains movies.

I actually had a thought about a couple of "buddy cop" Narnia.

One is with Tirian and Jewel, and it goes like, "One guy's the last king of Narnia, the other guy's a loyal unicorn."

The other is with Rishda and Ginger, and it goes like, "One guy's a smooth talking cat, the other guy's a controlling commander."

Could you think of any other buddy cop Narnia?

It would probably require making up NEW characters who were ASSOCIATED WITH established ones.

Like two minotaurs in the service of Jadis before the Pevensies came. Or two sailors from the Dawn Treader doing shore patrol for their shipmates.

I could see Maugrim (Fenris Ulf) looking at his buddy saying, "That Peter Pevensie chap really kills me."

An absurd attempt at buddy cop comedy with Glenstorm and Pattertwig. Glenstorm, obviously, being the straight man.

In my Narnian fanfic novel "Southward the Tigers," available on T.D.L., there's a pair of characters working together. One is a Talking Tiger named Hookpaw, who had been blinded. A Talking Koala, whose name I forget, became Hookpaw's eyes.

Back