Banners Made Here!!!

PeaseantGirl

I've been noticing that a lot of people have been requesting banners and avis... well I can't help with avis, but banners I can make! Any requests??
I nearly forget!!! Here is a couple of banners I've made:
truefriends.jpg

Narniarulers.jpg

And the one in my signature is mine too...

Last edited:
I would like a Skandar banner, but a rectangular one, that is smaller, like for a Live Journal please and thankyou.
Using any pics of Skandar. And with the text: True Skandarnite; The Keeper of Skandar's Left Red Converse High-Top.
:D :D

Sofia

Yay!could you please make me a banner ad avatar of Susan, just simply saying Susan Pevensie.I am going to use these on another site, so I will definatlly give credit.Use hatever pictures you like, but NOT the one when she's drawing her bow.thanks :D

Edmund's_Queen, enjoy!!! oh, and I'm sorry that it's so simple... ya see, I only have Paint to do these on, but I do the best I can!
skaaaaaaaaander.jpg

Fleur Michael, I will make yours as soon as possible.

PeaseantGirl said:
Edmund's_Queen, enjoy!!! oh, and I'm sorry that it's so simple... ya see, I only have Paint to do these on, but I do the best I can!
skaaaaaaaaander.jpg

Fleur Michael, I will make yours as soon as possible.

Gosh, thanks alot!!! But, I need it smaller...like the size of those "I Am Peter, I Am Edmund, I AM Susan, I AM Lucy, etc. banners.

Sofia

If you have time, could you make me a Susan banner? Not too big not too small. Can you try and make it look drastically different from all the others you've seen? I just wanna make sure it stands out and is unique. Choose a pic or three where she's looking especially beautiful and majestic!!! maybe with her bow? :D As far as text goes how about: I am forever a Queen of Narnia. I shall return and be reunited someday. I appreciate it! Thanks!

can you make me a banner of skandar and william-not together, using these photos?

Attachments

• 56345904.jpg
    56345904.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 56345910.jpg
    56345910.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 56345910.jpg
    56345910.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 56345914.jpg
    56345914.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 56345917.jpg
    56345917.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 49
and these of skandar? with no text on them both, thanks

Attachments

• 56345915.jpg
    56345915.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 56345918.jpg
    56345918.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 56345901.jpg
    56345901.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 56345911.jpg
    56345911.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 56345921.jpg
    56345921.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 42
Fleur Michael, i forgot that you asked for an avatar!! sorry here it is!!!
littlesusan.jpg

TheReaper12131993, I'll have your banners done as soon as possible.

Uh, sorry to bother you again, but I also asked for the bEAUTIFUL banner that you made me, but smaller. The size of the "I Am Peter, I Am Edmund, I Am Lucy, etc" banners. Please and thanks.
It's just too big for my other forum.

Sofia

Edmund's_Queen said:
Uh, sorry to bother you again, but I also asked for the bEAUTIFUL banner that you made me, but smaller. The size of the "I Am Peter, I Am Edmund, I Am Lucy, etc" banners. Please and thanks.
It's just too big for my other forum.

Sofia
OH! your right! sorry, I've been busy this afternoon, I forgot!!! question though, do you want it smaller, like, not as long, or shorter as in not as tall? or wide?

PeaseantGirl said:
OH! your right! sorry, I've been busy this afternoon, I forgot!!! question though, do you want it smaller, like, not as long, or shorter as in not as tall? or wide?

I want it this size:
TrueSkandarnite.gif

A bit bigger (taller) is okay.

thanks so much!!!! hugs!

Sofia

Back