Ask a Telmarine!

How wonderful are Telmarines?

• Total voters
Dearest Sopespian,

I am penning this letter to you, as you may have been prejudiced with certain unfortunate notions about me and my purposes upon this forum. Mozart in particular has a tendency to bear unhealthful grudges, and these grudges are made visible through her sometimes abusive language toward me. I, however, wish to correct any misunderstandings that may arise between us: therefore, allow me to introduce myself.

I am G. Byrne, Ph.D., or, as known upon this forum, Dr. Byrne. My expertise ranges from psychology to medicine. I, like you, do not talk to cats; or at least I do not do so in official news releases. Your hylephobia and aquaphobia are understandable, and rather healthful, actually. I, too, dislike woods (until they have been used in an efficient manner, i.e., turned into firewood, bridges, homes for Telmarines and psychiatrists, etc.). The sea has been the subject of much unhealthful romanticism since the foolish scribing of
The Odyssey, and I, like you, view such romanticism with distaste.

Glen may wish to psychoanalyze you, but I assure you, I do not. Glen has subjected herself to many foolish notions contracted from overlong exposure to Cliffs and Cheese. Her narrowminded buffalo has attempted to gore me on numerous occasions due to my honest critiques of G.K. Chesterton: pray destroy him, if you can. Unfortunately, the Shiny Can (which does not exist) has bequeathed upon said buffalo the power of regeneration (which also does not exist, as I am an empiricist). I know that your battle is long and difficult, but I wish to give you encouragement. There is light at the end of the tunnel. It is probably a train, but that fact is inconsequential. Let us be positive. Let us think of good things: sweater vests, air conditioning, dungeons, etc.

I admire your faithfulness to modernity and desire your continued success. I am, and shall forever remain,

Your ardent admirer,
Dr. Byrne

Wow! :eek::D This Dr. Byrne and I could get to be real friends!:D

But still no questions to answer...:(

Mmmm... sweater vests...

Everything!!!!!!!!!!! (Except taking the ACT.):rolleyes:

My sister's cat. But I wouldn't recommend it. She would kill you.;)

I took the SAT almost a year before I graduated and no ACT for me.

*Eats Mike's sister's cat*

How did I get my own thread?

How do I not own the "Anything you eat I can eat better" thread?

Actually, I think it's allergies. That's ok. Thanks anyway.

Do Telmarines ride bikes?

Do Telmarines like the game Apples to Apples?

Can Telmarines sing?

No.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Very well. :D

Why did I forget the really funny question I was going to ask as soon as I logged on?! :eek:

Because you got distracted by my wonderfulness.

Why are we asking you questions?

Because y'all love me. :D

I took the SAT almost a year before I graduated and no ACT for me.

*Eats Mike's sister's cat*

How did I get my own thread?

How do I not own the "Anything you eat I can eat better" thread?

By eating so much.

Because you have not purchased it. First, move your token to its spot. Then pay the banker $500. (The banker is a Telmarine:D).

Have you noticed that Mr. Green is the same color as the light that shows that people are online? Is that a coincidence?

Have you noticed that Mr. Green is the same color as the light that shows that people are online? Is that a coincidence?

Has Mr. Green begun hijacking people's accounts, typing comments that would lead others to question their sanity, and then logging out, all while pretending to be an innocent green secretary of smile?

Also...Sopespian, Telmarines would never lie about how often they take baths, would they? Or how often they brush their teeth? (We already know that Mr. Green brushes his teeth religiously, but that says nothing for the rest of the Telmarines.) Or whether they wear helmets to cover the fact that they don't comb their hair in the morning?

Yes and no. :D

Has Mr. Green begun hijacking people's accounts, typing comments that would lead others to question their sanity, and then logging out, all while pretending to be an innocent green secretary of smile?

Also...Sopespian, Telmarines would never lie about how often they take baths, would they? Or how often they brush their teeth? (We already know that Mr. Green brushes his teeth religiously, but that says nothing for the rest of the Telmarines.) Or whether they wear helmets to cover the fact that they don't comb their hair in the morning?

Um... no. I believe you're accusing him unjustly.:(

No, we wouldn't. Nope. Of course we comb our hair in the morning! My family wouldn't be here today if they had to look at me with uncombed hair every morning.:p

That leads to another question, then...have the Telmarines ever not combed their hair before going into battle in order to scare their enemies to death?

If I recall correctly, they like country music.

Hey, that's a good idea! Why didn't we thunk of that before? ;)

Because, if Telmarine intelligence is measurable by Telmarine grammar, the former is somewhat lacking.

Why do Telmarines hate Sushi? What did he ever do to deserve it? *sniffles* *hugs Sushi*

Back