ahyperdude's Graphics and Pictures

What do you think of my graphics!?

• Total voters
LOL thanks for all the advice, I'll be making some changes :)
lol no sweat. Changes are what help us improve. If you ever get discouraged and need some cheering up...

just look at the first few horrid pages of my graphics thread from years ago... hehehe... :rolleyes:

lol no sweat. Changes are what help us improve. If you ever get discouraged and need some cheering up...

just look at the first few horrid pages of my graphics thread from years ago... hehehe... :rolleyes:

ooooh, give me a link :D... I really want to see them!

I'll have a new one tonight, along with the fixedish Eddie Izzard graphic

ALRIGHT GUYS! Here are my new two graphics.. GG suggested some changes on the first Eddie Izzard one, but I just wanted to finish these two and then movie on (I will try to use more textures in up coming graphics though) I did correct the word cocoon though.

So, these are both from the Psych episode "American Duos" the person in the picture's name in "Nigel" and in the episode he's supposed to be like a "Simon Cowel" kind of judge in an off brand "American Idol" TV show

Both of these are banners

Attachments

• Nigel1.jpg
    Nigel1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Nigel2.jpg
    Nigel2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 20
No, I've tried a couple times but can never find it on TV.

If you have Netflix, its on there.

They play new episodes on USA network also, but the newer ones aren't as good as season 1-4.. They play replays on the smaller channels, so one day you may find it! xD

The last two looks really good, even though I haven't watched the show:p

Thanks! Its really a great show! If you two need any episode recommendations, I let you know the best ones!

Alright guys, I've hit a stump with my graphics. I plan to make some Monk graphics, but I can't think of any.

I thought of:

1) A graphics with Monk saying "Lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby" [from Mr. Monk and the Blackout] But I tried to get a screen shot, and it was either the button, or his face. But not both. SO if you have a picture that I could use with those lines that would be great!

2) I also wanted to make a dale the whale one [potraid by Eddie Izzard]. But I have NO idea where to get a picture from

I have a request of you guys

1) If you would like, please send me a picture or screenshot from the two ideas above if you come across a good one

AND

2) If you think of another good quote or idea, then maybe I can get the picture, because those are the only two ideas I can think up right now

Thanks guys!

Just made three new Psych banners.

Sorry, I couldn't come up with anything Monk wise, but I'll keep trying!

Tell me what you think! (I wanted to keep these simple) They're in order of favorite to least favorite.

Attachments

• LS.jpg
    LS.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 36
  • CL.jpg
    CL.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 36
  • L.jpg
    L.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 36
Alright, here's a catch-up on all of my Psych graphics..

I made 4 banners and 1 avatar (YES an avatar!) But I ended up deleting one of the banners because I didn't like it..

Here are the newest Psych ones from [in my opinion] best to worst

Attachments

• LittleShon.jpg
    LittleShon.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 34
  • CL.jpg
    CL.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Lassieavatar.jpg
    Lassieavatar.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 34
  • Goodguy.jpg
    Goodguy.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 34
*Blows dust off this thread.*

I've worked hard this week on these four, they are all Christian rappers! They are all amazing!:

Attachments

• LecraeNF.jpg
    LecraeNF.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 27
  • TripLeeNF.jpg
    TripLeeNF.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 26
  • PRoNF.jpg
    PRoNF.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 27
  • KBNF.jpg
    KBNF.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I love Lecrae and I've heard of Trip Lee but not of the other one. The fonts and lighting on all of those are really cool.

I love Lecrae and I've heard of Trip Lee but not of the other one. The fonts and lighting on all of those are really cool.

Thank you VERY much!

KB is really unpopular, but he can rap insanely fast and well! I love him, besides his lack of music

Trip Lee is kind of a wannabe of Lecrae, but he's still pretty good

PRo, is probably my second favorite of those four. You might want to try to listen to him. He has a REALLY rough rapping voice but I really like it..

And of course Lecrae is my fav!

THANKS so much for the comment BTW! And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about your advice to add more textures and such to graphics. I figured out a way to get on google images (although its supposed to be blocked) I can look up textures on there though :)

I can never seem to capture Monk graphics very well, BUT

Here's my newest Monk one!

I'll have more coming later in the week :D

Attachments

• Monk.jpg
    Monk.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 16
Back