The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

Welcome Back LV!
i'm glad you are feeling better. It is so wretched to be sick over the holidays...

I'm Not Exactly Back, But I'm Not Leaving Either

It's been almost a month since I last logged in. I've been very busy with life, so TDL has not been a priority. I have no intentions of ever permanently saying goodbye, but want to let you guys know that I will not be on much. God has blessed me greatly by giving me local friends now, and a church where I feel a deep sense of belonging, so I no longer feel so desperate to get on here to feel like I have friends. :p I greatly appreciate all that TDL has meant to me, and don't ever mean to leave, even though life is taking me in different directions now.

Return

Upon my last depature nearly a year ago, I was quite vexed. I return now realizing that hurt should not seperate friends. In the future I shall execute greater self control and if I should suffer the displeasure of being offended again, I shall take it before God and not let it fester and become a thorn in my side.

I have dearly missed the fellowship here. I therefore return, humbly, a knight.

Upon my last depature nearly a year ago, I was quite vexed. I return now realizing that hurt should not seperate friends. In the future I shall execute greater self control and if I should suffer the displeasure of being offended again, I shall take it before God and not let it fester and become a thorn in my side.

I have dearly missed the fellowship here. I therefore return, humbly, a knight.

Yay! I'm glad to see you back.:)

Sigh. Nay, I haven't heard from Lady Vanessa in sometime. Last I saw of her, she was in the stands of a Hockey Game.

You were sorely missed, friend. I hope I wasn't the culprit. I have never done anything on purpose to spite you although I times I felt that I was too pushy on you or something like that. Anyway. I'm glad you're back!

Thanks. Not much of a leave, but still.

It's always fun to see you around Anne Marie! :)

Hail, Sir Godfrey! So great to see you back!
D -- I miss you but am thankful God is continuing to guide and bless you. Miss Reepicheep, thanks for checking in.

Back