A Story of Love

Quentilian

A Story of Love (NOT A ROMANCE)

this is not a story you would expect from the title, but none the less here it is.
if i find out how to get it on here...

Last edited:
Thanks, well here it is.(well the first chapter anyway)
Chapter One

Markl walked through the front door of the small house him and his grandmother,Grannie, lived. "I'm home." Markl shouted as he closed the front door.
"I'm in the kitchen."Grannie shouted back.
Markl walked in to the kitchen to find Grannie decorating freshley made suger cookies. Grabbing one, Markl kissed Grannie on the cheek. Then sat down at the table to do his homework.
"These are really good!" Markl said taking a bite of his cookie.
"Good",Grannie Said finishing of the last one." I'm giving them to the new neighbors."
"What!"
"Don't be so selfish,Markl!"Scolded Grannie."And your taking them over."
"But, but..." stammered Markl rising from his chair. Just then they heard someone knocking on the door.
"Sence your already up you can answer the door."Granie said, with a laughter in her eyes.
Markl stalked down the hall muttering under his breath. He opened the door to reveal a man who looked to be in his mid forties, or so.
"Hullo, I'm Mr.Silvermead. I just moved in next door. May I come in?"
"Sure." Markl said, opening the door wider."Follow me." He added turning round and walking back in to the kitchen. "The new neighbor is here, Grannie, and he says his name is Mr. Silvermead." Markle told her, heading to his seat.
"Don't mind him."Grannie advised Mr.Silvermead."He just liked the old neighbors better."
"well then, I'll try to be a good neighbor."Mr. Silvermead said reasonably.
"Oh, I doubt he'll like even if you are."
For you see, Markl had a huge crush on the neighbor's daughter, but was to afraid to tell her.
Well, it happens to the best of us. Now were was I?
sorry its not much but i didn't really know what else to put.
And i like your stories better

Last edited:
welcome everyone and thanks. I kinda forgot to copy this part so here it is.
(its the rest of the first chapter! :) )
Grannie picked up the cookies. Handed them to him and said,"give him some time he'll come around."
"Well, if you say so." Said Mr. Silvermead."I better go. Oh, and call me if you need anything, anything at all." He added heading back torwards the door.
"I will." Grannie promised closeing the door behind him.
it isn't much bt i will post more! :D Oh, and narnianprincess, I like yours better.

~Quentilian~

Last edited:
Everybody always likes other peoples work better than their own:rolleyes:Everybody is far to critical of themselves...and far to lax on other people. (I'm not saying that NP's story wasn't good, it was). Anyway, Very good, please continue

Quentilian said:
Oh, and narnianprincess, I like yours better.
~Quentilian~
Aww, thanks! Thats really very kind of you. But really, there isn't enought of your story to tell yet how good it will really be. It might be better then mine by the end! And, writer to writer, I think beginnings are the hardest!

Éowyn Dernhelm said:
i wrote a story once..but no1 really read it. i write alot but i dont like to post stories on here...
yeah its hard. my first time posting on here i was major shy...no one cared at first. i don't remember what you wrote tho...don't be discouraged; somtimes i'm so busy i end up missing alot of good stories i only find weeks later.
and Quen...looking for more.

Back