Georgie's Clothes

Do you mean her LWW clothes or the clothes she usually wears? I think that the former were tailor-made by the costumers. The jeans and T-shirt ensembles that she seems to favor now are probably just variations on a theme that you can find at most stores. Jeans and tee's been in-style for quite some time.

My fave non-LWW outfit of hers was the one at that awards show or release party or something... the other three kids were wearing basic black, and there was Georgie, wearing this kind of filmy periwinkle dress. She really stood out.

*cracks up at writinghorses' post* Ha ha ha

Anyway, has anyone got a picture of Georgie in that 'filmy periwinkle' dress as you call it? :D I'm not sure if I've seen it.

I'm looking forward to her clothes when she's older...to tell the truth, I think she has a horrible childish sense of style..but that's the only thing we can expect. She is a genius mentally, but even I had bad sense of style when I was younger. +_+ Let's not go there.
Anywhoooo I bet she shops at Limited Too if they have that in the UK..and GAP, or *___*..... . .. . .. . .. .GIMBOREEE............oh, the horror, the madness..the..lack of style..

Yep, most definitely Gimboree..

I did like the outfit she wore at the Tokyo movie Premiere, which is why I'm looking forward to her style..hopefully that outfit is a promo of what's to come.

Need I remind you. she's supposed to have a child's sense of fashion: she is, in fact, only eleven years old. The clothes I've seen her wearing are entirely appropriate for a girl of ten or eleven. And intelligence and age do not always line up: I'm an adult with an IQ between 135 and 145 (I've taken several tests), but you'll still catch me climbing trees, engaging in squirt gun fights, and playing Pokemon.

♣Teh Deviant♣ said:
I'm looking forward to her clothes when she's older...to tell the truth, I think she has a horrible childish sense of style..but that's the only thing we can expect. She is a genius mentally, but even I had bad sense of style when I was younger. +_+ Let's not go there.
Anywhoooo I bet she shops at Limited Too if they have that in the UK..and GAP, or *___*..... . .. . .. . .. .GIMBOREEE............oh, the horror, the madness..the..lack of style..

Yep, most definitely Gimboree..

I did like the outfit she wore at the Tokyo movie Premiere, which is why I'm looking forward to her style..hopefully that outfit is a promo of what's to come.

Have you ever thought that it might not be her that is picking out those clothes. It could very well be her mother! I do agree that she has no sense of style, but that can be fixed. William wears Sevens, they are expensive designer jeans!

PrinceCaspianwannabe said:
Have you ever thought that it might not be her that is picking out those clothes. It could very well be her mother! I do agree that she has no sense of style, but that can be fixed. William wears Sevens, they are expensive designer jeans!

oddish said:
Need I remind you. she's supposed to have a child's sense of fashion: she is, in fact, only eleven years old. The clothes I've seen her wearing are entirely appropriate for a girl of ten or eleven. And intelligence and age do not always line up: I'm an adult with an IQ between 135 and 145 (I've taken several tests), but you'll still catch me climbing trees, engaging in squirt gun fights, and playing Pokemon.

Yeah, I know...but...she seems smart enough (and by that age, I was able to pick out my own clothes) to pick out her won clothes. Sooo, I was only assuming....

Back