The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Sea of Forgetfulness > Cair Paravel Library

Notices

Cair Paravel Library The Records of Old Threads

Old 07-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

Granted. But your Ipod knows the bad things you said about Mac over in the other thread, so it will only play that "Cat, I'm a Kitty Kat" song, to punish you.

I wish my keyboard didn't need replacing!
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17
Dame Jax, the Just O.L. -- Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Mum

________
Read my Story Dragonfly • Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly
Old 07-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Cool Hat Productions

Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

granted, you don't need to replace it, but you do need to replace the rest of your computer.

I wish my roommate would be neat and orderly.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:44 PM

Smog has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Smog Send a message via MSN to Smog

Granted. He is so and so orderly that he won't stop cleaning. You try to help him but get attacked because you moved the costers that he had rearanged... You end up in the hospital with two broken rips and interal bleeding...

I wish I had a chocolate bar...

My imaginary girlfriend is kind of clingy...

www.xanga.com/infralapsarian
Old 07-22-2005, 01:00 AM
Retired Purplemite

holyboy will become famous soon enough

Granted. It is a health chocolate bar. Without the chocolate. You try to sue the company that made the chocolate bar, because you did not become hyper and throw a chair, but then you realize that you are in an insane assylm, and there are no chairs...but there is a knife...darn, its a butter knife that can't cut through butter. What is the point in that?

I wish I had a latté

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
Old 07-22-2005, 03:45 PM

Granted. But now you become so hyper and random that you are sent to the insane asylum with me, where a try to stap you with my butter knife... but it does not work out...

I wish we could get rid of that stupid insane asylum...

Old 07-22-2005, 03:56 PM

GrayCloak is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to GrayCloak

Granted - you, Black and Holyboy are released onto the streets where you attack people at random and steal chewing gum off the bottom of shoes. After a while of wandering you come across a shiny trash can and decide that it will be your new god, and you are its prophet charged with coversion. You spend the rest of your life in devotion to the trash can...

I wish it was night so I could go to hockey....
"You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquanted with all my ways. For there is not a word of my tongue, but behold, Oh Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowlage is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot atain it."~Psalm 139:3-6
Predestination is a reality...If you don't accept it, it's because God doesn't want you to...
...Never laugh at live dragons...-J.R.R. Tolkien
www.xanga.com/Ea_Abshire
Old 07-22-2005, 04:17 PM

Granted. However, the Brotherhood of the Can only come at night. You are seen as an infidel and a unbeliever. We sacrifice you to our new god, the trash can...

I wish that the trash can was shinnier...

Old 07-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Tweedledum

waterhogboy is on a distinguished road

Granted, but when the sun shines on it blinds you, and you lose your collection of chewing gum! After scrambling around for what seems like hours you finally bump into a large object that turns out to be Holyboy, who has also been blinded and is trying to find his chewing gum. (Black Cloak fell down a drain in the confusion). The two of you hatch a plan to reclaim your beloved trash can, which has been over taken by the power of the Hog Master. Unfortunately, neither of you are any good at maths, and the catapult you created back fires and crushes you both under sojourner (who you unwittinly mistook for catapult ammo in your blindness)

I wish I could make this darned trash can dissappear

I am Sir Sanity's Bane
Old 07-22-2005, 05:54 PM
Retired Purplemite

holyboy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhogboy
Granted, but when the sun shines on it blinds you, and you lose your collection of chewing gum! After scrambling around for what seems like hours you finally bump into a large object that turns out to be Holyboy, who has also been blinded and is trying to find his chewing gum. (Black Cloak fell down a drain in the confusion). The two of you hatch a plan to reclaim your beloved trash can, which has been over taken by the power of the Hog Master. Unfortunately, neither of you are any good at maths, and the catapult you created back fires and crushes you both under sojourner (who you unwittinly mistook for catapult ammo in your blindness)
That was pure randomness! That was great! Especially the BC falling in a drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhogboy
I wish I could make this darned trash can dissappear
Granted. Smog, BC, and I all start worshipping that butter knife mentioned a couple of posts back. We are in awe in how the butter knife can't cut through kleenex, and we start being like the knife, being one with the knife...and then a mob is formed! the mob chases you through the city, passing by the one-eyed purple people eater. You keep running...and running...and you almost reach saftey...all you have to do is tickle the yellow rino...and then a duck wakes you up, and you realize the trash can is still there, and it was all a dream...or was it? DUM DUM DUM!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I was a butterfly...because no one suspects the butterfly!

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^
Old 07-22-2005, 05:58 PM
Tweedledum

waterhogboy is on a distinguished road

Granted, but unfortunately that is just conspiracy and in actual fact EVERYONE suspects the butterfly! You are chased down by the plice for inciting mobs to fomr in each town you pass through and forcing them to chase after innocent defencelss people like me. As punishment, they melt the butterknife down in front of your face. You're eaten by the yellow rhino for wearing a paisley jumper.

I wish I had a paisley jumper!

I am Sir Sanity's Bane