Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but its in a small wooden box cos he offended my dinosaur!

I wish my dinosaur didnt have an upset stomach from eating something he shouldnt have.

Granted. His stomach is no longer upset because he died at 4:47am yesterday. You spend your life trying to clone him, and end up creating a giant theme park full of dinosaurs. It all goes great until a black-out hits the park and the dinosaurs escape destroying everything that you created, however, you manage to escape and survive. You decide to make a movie about this experiance but discover that it already is a movie. 21century Fox sues you for the rights.

I wish I had a turkey sandwhich. Not an evil turkey sandwhich. And I don't want to be turned into a turkey sandwhich. I just want a plain sandwhich, lettuce and mustard, on rye bread... (25 brownie points to whomever can tell me what that is from)

Granted! But the turkey is a little dry...

If no one got that then you need to watch more 'Simpsons!'

I wish I had a donut.

Granted. But to get the donut you have to sell your soul to Satan, with hilarious consequences

I wish I had an Elephant.

waterhogboy said:
Granted, but its in a small wooden box cos he offended my dinosaur!

I wish my dinosaur didnt have an upset stomach from eating something he shouldnt have.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I want a refund! You'll never work in a school again!(Good thing he's imaginary, so I can imagine him alive again.)

Anywho, Granted, but this elephant is only the size of your fingernail and is run over by an evil granny's pink car. No more elephant.

I wish I could come up with a first chapter for my story!

Granted, but its so terrible that people through tomatoes (to-mar-toes not to-may-toes) at you will you walk down the street. The amount is so great your skin pigment is permanently turned red. The only job you can get is in a freak show run by your imaginary muskrat - it treats you really bad to get its own back...

I wish Americans could speak how they're supposed to.(EDIT - and Canadians)

waterhogboy said:
I wish Americans could speak how they're supposed to.(EDIT - and Canadians)

HEY! WE know its pronounced "Zed" NOT "ZEE"!

Granted. But the evil Americans from Alabama don't like learning "proper" english, and start questioning why the government is taxing them for this. They start a riot and try to get back their money. The government runs and hids under a box. Named Fred. I will let you decide what happens now...

I wish I could think today...

Granted. You can think today, but you must sacrifice your ability to think for the rest of the days of your life. You are put in a nursing home with many smelly old people.

I wish my allergies would go away.

Granted...but you never said how long they should go away. Your allergies come back after 5 minutes of freedom, but they come back stronger then ever. You are now allergic to oxygen, and you get a terrible swelling when ever you come in contact with it. Unfortunatly, you accidently breathe it in, and there is swelling inside your body. You now have 4 minutes to live, which you of course spend posting on narniafans :D.

I wish I could breathe under water, without growing fins.

Granted! You don't grow fins...you grow GILLS, and this scares off all girls everywhere.

I wish I could get some sleep.

Granted! However, you can only get to sleep in the day. You become like a cat, sleeping all day, and hunting at night (don't ask me why you hunt...)

I wish I had a better haircut...

Does this mean I have to corrupt TWO wishes? BWAHAHAHAHA!

I wish I had a better haircut...

I all depends on what you think "better" is. OK. You get a "better" hair cut, but it turnes out they actualy just shaved your head and you look like an enormous geek.

i wish i was tan

Granted, but your so tan, You look foreign, and you get stuck at a police station cus you have no immigrant papers.

Me Me Me!
I wish that I didn't have to wish

Granted! Now you have to sit there and be quite.

I wish that my Bible didn't fall apart (I've had it for nine years *sniff*)

Aw man, I don't wanna corrupt this!

Granted, but the bible, through the grace of God, is in a different ancient language. You still need to buy another bible.

I wish I didn't have to work on the weekends :( it is so BORING!

Granted! You no longer have to work weekends. However, to make up for the lost time, you have to work twelve hours day, fives days a week.

I wish people would post on my Blog...

Granted, but SO many people post on your blog that your computer can't handle it, and it explodes! All your files are lost and the neighbors think you are a pyro. They call the police and you suddenly find yourself chained to a police officer and not allowed near anything w/ flames-including car decals (why it is so tragic that you cannot have car decals - I don't know.)

I wish I could find (a)the batteries for my camera (b) my new toe ring (c) the jewel that fell off my neaklace and (d) my Dawn Treader book (Today hasn't been so great in the keeping track of my stuff area.) :(

Granted, you find everything, but (a)the batteries have been chewed upon by banana men (b) your new toe ring is soooo shiny that your eyes fall out of their sockets when you look at it(c) the jewel that fell off your necklace is a laser and as you pick it up it burns your fingers off (d) your book has lost all it pages:(.

I wish I wasn't so mean.

Granted, but now you are so nice to everyone it's sickening! Everyone hates you now. (Funny how that works, eh? This world is so messed up.)

I wish I liked running, since I'm going to be doing CC anyway.

Granted, but now you like running so much that you never stop. you run around the the world and meet a confused elephant named Stan the Cookie, and he runs around the world with you causing numerous earthquakes and landslides becasue he eats so many cookies and is the largest elephant/cookie alive.

I wish Stan the Cookie was my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back