A New Challenge

theorangejello

aslan'sluv said:
This is a role play and the challenge is this: Narnia is being attacked in certain parts and we must stop those who wish to harm Her....I'll be Aslan as a guide throughout, but we need more characters!

hey can i be..... um... some random person..
uh.. i want to be called
rhea.
im like a good witch. :)

The Forgiven Traitor said:
Can I be Edmund and/or Susan? and can I be my own made char. She is evil and her name is Efrinta or are we only playing the good side?
we are playing both and you can be a max of two characters...so you choose who....

as soon as we get more it'll be up to you my friends for I am just aguide as I play Aslan....we will need everyone's help to defeat the witch's allies

okay...your battle has begun! The High King Peter has just received news at Cair Paravel that the giants have paired up with the ones who still side with the white witch. Aslan has appeared to Queen Lucy instructing her to rally up all young warriors and protect the castle while the others gather more experienced troops to go into the fields and fight....

As your mission begins I leave Queen Lucy and King Edmund in charge until I return....remember, we still need to find our High King....and others! So your first challenge is to rally your troops and wait for further instructions from me!
~Aslan

aslan'sluv said:
As your mission begins I leave Queen Lucy and King Edmund in charge until I return....remember, we still need to find our High King....and others! So your first challenge is to rally your troops and wait for further instructions from me!
~Aslan

we'll try our best King Aslan :D

I hope you guys are doing well in your tasks I have asigned! I am waiting with your next challenge when you return to me w/more men and women!!!

Oh, could I be a half squirrel, half human? Loretta could be her name I guess... :confused: you tell me. I could be Peter too! Peter could have been captured by something and lucy and ed have to get him out then go figure out how to rescue everyone else, once we find characters? :eek:

Back