If anybody takes banner requests...

NarniaFan95

I no longer have photoshop on my computer, and if I did, it's been so long since I used it (approximately four years), I probably wouldn't know what the heck I was doing, anyway. So, if I may be frank, I'm awful at making signature banners and whatnot. My current one is alright (I threw it together in about ten seconds on Paint, lol), but it's blurry for some reason, and could be nicer. As I have recently returned to this website, I'd like my signature to be prettier.

Sooooooooo...this is an open banner request, I guess?? I didn't know where to put it, like I said, I haven't been very active on this site in a few years and a lot of the threads I remember have long since been closed...?? So I just put it here. xD Oh, my goodness, please bear with me, I'm so confused right now, lol.

Anyways, I basically would like something similar to what I have now, with the same quote, but...prettier. I don't have a whole lot of specifics in mind. Surprise me. (Not real helpful, I know.)
I have well over 6,000 photos, both old and new, of Harry Styles on my computer (sad, I know) if you require a few before you can make the banner. Just lemme know, if you'd like to (are willing to) make a random person a new banner, lol, and then I will start the process of compiling a small handful of photos for you to work with (I know sometimes it helps to have a variety of options rather than having to use a few specific photos, but some of them I may have to upload to a photo sharing website in order to have a link to them for you).

Thank you!!

All the love,

Liz

I no longer have photoshop on my computer, and if I did, it's been so long since I used it (approximately four years), I probably wouldn't know what the heck I was doing, anyway. So, if I may be frank, I'm awful at making signature banners and whatnot. My current one is alright (I threw it together in about ten seconds on Paint, lol), but it's blurry for some reason, and could be nicer. As I have recently returned to this website, I'd like my signature to be prettier.

Sooooooooo...this is an open banner request, I guess?? I didn't know where to put it, like I said, I haven't been very active on this site in a few years and a lot of the threads I remember have long since been closed...?? So I just put it here. xD Oh, my goodness, please bear with me, I'm so confused right now, lol.

Anyways, I basically would like something similar to what I have now, with the same quote, but...prettier. I don't have a whole lot of specifics in mind. Surprise me. (Not real helpful, I know.)
I have well over 6,000 photos, both old and new, of Harry Styles on my computer (sad, I know) if you require a few before you can make the banner. Just lemme know, if you'd like to (are willing to) make a random person a new banner, lol, and then I will start the process of compiling a small handful of photos for you to work with (I know sometimes it helps to have a variety of options rather than having to use a few specific photos, but some of them I may have to upload to a photo sharing website in order to have a link to them for you).

Thank you!!

All the love,

Liz

Hey there. Banner requests are my jam and I'm here to help. I can always google some Harry Styles pictures myself, no objections there. But if you have some favorites you could share them here for me to go through.

Back